Chapter One: One Week Til Graduation

*No Ones Point of View* 

        Today was June 1st, 2016. It was officially one week until Sam and Victoria graduate High School. Sam attending Notre Dame and Victoria attending Orono High School. They both had Senioritis real bad and especially wanting the Summer to hurry up because who doesn't love Summer? Beaches, boys, partying, concerts! Both of them had met on Twitter in the Summer of 2013 from being Beliebers and fangirling over the guy that brought them all together, in one big family. They still are apart of the big Belieber family to this day. They've been best friends ever since the Summer of 2013 and they both wanted to eventually meet up one day and hangout and it all had started with one text...

*Sam's Point of View*

        *bzz bzz bzz..* As my phone kept vibrating practically falling off my nightstand. I picked it up reading the time saying "6:00am"  and having 5 new messags from Victoria reading. 

From: Tori(: 

        HEY! 

        Sam goodmorning! 

        Girl wake up! 

        GUESS WHAT!?

        SAM!!

I responded..

  To: Tori(:

        WHAT!

 *bzz, bzz, bzz* 

From: Tori(: 

        ONE WEEK TIL WE GRADUATE (; 

To Tori(: 

        haha really I know, I have a countdown on my phone for it. 

        After I sent that text I got out of bed walking over to the bathroom, turning the light on I grabbed a washcloth to wash my face off with some cold water to wake me up. I headed back into my room to get dressed for school. Since it was Friday I put on my grey tribal printed romper with the black belt going around my waist. I slipped on my black and silver sandals with some silver bracelets to go along with the cute outfit I just put on. After I finished getting dressed I went back in the bathroom to start putting on some mascara and eyeliner. The classic eye makeup. Once I took a glance in the mirror prepping my hair which was a little damp from last nights shower and curly, I grabbed my school book bag and my purse along with my car keys and headded down the stairs. Before walking out of the house I grabbed a Granola Bar to give me some energy because you can't skip breakfast!

        I got in my car starting it up to pull out of the driveway and head to school. The thirty minute drive to school was always boring so I put on some music from my phone plugging it in to the system. I had it on shuffle and at first Lady GaGa came on but I skipped to Justin's song As Long As You Love Me. Oh the feels from seeing him perform that song on the Believe Tour. I started to sing a long when I got on the high way 

        As Long As You Love Me we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke, As Long As You Love Me I'll be your Platnium I'll be your Silver I'll be your Gold. 

        Approaching the exit I get off of leading to my school, I had another five minutes on the road before pulling into my schools parking lot. 

*Victoria's Point of View*

        After I read Sams text I hopped in the shower quickly washing my body, shaving my legs and then rincing my hair. I turned the water off when I was done, grabbing my towel to dry myself off. I got dressed and wore a pink strapless dress with a light weight tan cardigan to "cover myself up." My friends loved calling Fridays "Fancy Friday" so all of the girls wore dresses or skirts and fancy jewerly to look well..Fancy. I wasn't about the dress and skirt style but today I felt pretty. Once I got dressed I curled my hair and did my makeup and taking a selfie on Shots. Leaving myself ten minutes to eat breakfast I skipped it grabbing just an apple to eat on the way to school. I wasn't really a morning person to eat or be up at 7:00am so I just grabbed my school bag and purse and car keys and headed out the door.