Chapter Three: The Plan

*Sams Point of View*

        Waking up at one in the afternoon still feeling exhausted, I checked my phone to see if there was any new messages but there wasn't any. Just notifications from my social media sites.

        "Goodmorning or good afternoon" Olivea said laughing while coming down the stairs.

        "Hey" I said giggling, "I think im gonna go home ina bit to shower and relax from last night."

        "Yeah I know same, once you leave im taking a warm bath and heading back upstairs." She said.

        "I'll text you later!" I said while grabbing my bag and hugging Olivea goodbye.

        "Bye girl!" She said while shutting the door behind me.

*Victorias Point of View*

        After getting home at around one in the morning and heading to bed, we both woke up around one in the afternoon.

        "What a night" I said to Sami as she got up at of the bed.

        "I know, I just wanna go home," She said yawning.

        "I'll bring you home" I said while grabbing my PINK jacket and putting on some yoga leggings on.

        Walking out the door with Sami behind me, we made our way over to my car. Getting in and turning the radio on to help wake us up I began to pull out of the driveway and on to the road. After getting on the exit leading to Sami's we were half way to her house. Thank god. I was so tired and just wanted to get back home and sleep or just relax in bed. 

        When you say you love me, no I love you more, and when you say you need me, no I need you more..boy I Adoreeee Youu

        "hello?" Sami said answering her phone, as I could only hear someone else mumbling on the other end. Assuming it was her brother or mom.

        "I'll be home in like five minutes Wyatt." She said then hanging up the call putting her phone back in her bag

Pulling into her driveway we said our goodbyes and "text you later!" after she shut the door I pulled out of her driveway, heading back on the road to get on the highway and head home. 

        About thirty minutes went by being on the highway and getting off the exits to lead to my house, I finally made it home. Pulling in my driveway and shutting my car off I grabbed my phone and went inside the house, grabbing a drink and heading up to my room. I opened my door and turned on my tv plopping myself down on my bed and getting comfy under the comforters I unlocked my phone and opened my messages.

*Sams Point of View*

        Pulling in my driveway not even caring to see whose home or not I made my way into the house, making my way up the stairs to the bathroom to take a shower. Turning on the hot water and just standing under it for a couple minutes before washing up had felt so good.

        Shutting the water off and drying myself off I put on a tour shirt and sweatpants and climbed back into my bed. Turning the tv on and relaxing watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. 

        *bzz,bzz,bzz*

        From:Tori(:

hey girl I miss you!

        To:Tori(:

hey! I miss you too!

        From:Tori(:

how was your weekend?

        To:Tori(:

it was fun and interesting lol wbu?

        From: Tori(:

haha, same basically

        To:Tori(:

haha cool!

        From:Tori(:

sooo,

        *Victorias Point of View*

        As I was sending a text to Sam I got a text from twitter.

        Twitter: @justinbieber

Beliebers get ready for my new tour..#JournalsTour coming to a city near you! Love u

        I screamed seeing that and finished my text to Sam 

        To:Samm(:

sooo, OMG LOOK AT JUSTINS TWEET!!! AHHHHH

Trying to keep calm waiting for a text back, I clicked on the the tour date link Justin tweeted and found our cities we had seen him in last tour for Believe, but we wanted to meet so I texted Sam again

        To:Samm(:

Buffalo, NY lets see him together! We both have jobs so we both have money and cars lets drive to a hotel we can book and see Justin together!

*Sam Point of View*

After reading Victoria's text about a new tour I got so excited I screamed while chucking my phone. When I heard it go off I got up to get it to see what else Victoria was saying. I immediately knew we had to see him together so I texted her back.

        To: Tori(:

lets buy floor tickets and I'll find a hotel to book for us, so its settled...July 25, 2016 in Buffalo, NY we'll be seeing Justin on the Jounals Tour!

*Victorias Point of View*

        To:Samm(:

yesss!!! Thats the plan chica<3

Chapter Three Notes: The plan is that Sam&Victoria are buying tickets to see Justin together and book a hotel to stay in as well for July 25. Also graduation for them is just around the corner! More excitement for the two.