The Time I Fell On My Crush

So, about 4 or 5 years or so ago (I was in primary or maybe highschool cant remeber so I was young and stupid, a lot like now but not as bad 😁) and I was messing around with my friends. We was a group of 4, (Random names, not their real ones but a real description) Abbie had blond hair and glasses that made her blue eyes pop she was more or a study and succeed type of person, second was Ella she had brown long hair with beautiful brown golden eyes she was the nice one, Amy she had dark drown hair almost black that was always tied back jnto a neat bun and gorgouse ocean blue eyes she was the type for all the boys to have a crush on her... Then you have me, Molly horrible brown and horrible hazel eyes that change and everyone thinks I'm a freak and whatnot. (If youve seen the movie DUFF then I am exactly that description 'Dumb Uggly Fat Friend) So since we were all best friends at the time, I told them everything as they did with me. I told them that I had a crush on one of the most popular boys Jarred, he had THE most gorgeous bright blond hair, a wave of ocean blue eyes that I would drowned in looking at (since I can't swimm) a sharp jaw line that could beat a sword in a fight, amazing white teeth that showed off his amazing smile which he did all the 24/7 and one time when we was talking about him and walking home going down our usual route (the long ass stairs!) I didn't notice that him and his friends walk passed us. By the time I noticed he was infront of me and my friends looking at me... YES LOOKING AT ME! NOT MY FRIENDS AND I, ME AND ONLY ME! I wanted to crawl in a damn hole at that point and just stay there. I knew that my face was red because I felt like I was going to explode. His friends were cheering him on and patting him on the back (you know like boys do) and I stopped breathing, I didn't realise that until I had forgotten that we was walking down stairs... and since this is me we are on about, guess what happened after that, oh boy did it get worse... YES I FELL DOWN THE DAMN STAIRS!... I tripped up trying to catch myself so I didn't fall and make life worse in front of everyone especially him. And even though there were about 6 stairs until there were no more and I was on the path to the gate, I didn't want to fall and embarrase myself even more than I did and more than I needed to. But it only went down hill from there (well  more like down the stairs 😂😂😂 sorry-not-sorry) I FELL ON TOP OF HIM! and we both fell down the stairs. I froze at the bottom of the stairs not knowing what the hell to do before realising that I was on him! Yep, I really needed a hole at this point in time. I straight away got up, practically shaking and saying sorry before I ran off. Yeah that's my fairy tale, kinda like Cinderella, but really embarrassing!

Woohoo, a flash from the past. What did you guys think? Do you have any embarrassing stories? I will most likely have worse ones, I am very clumsy, always in embarrassing situations like, my year 9 crush finding out I liked him by my sister! Or when my crush picked me up and almost dropped me! Or maybe me falling in front of a moving car on the road 😂😂😂 I shall get to them soon, don't worry about it.
Bye my CookieCakes