Spinning Around Because Of Our Crushes!

(No real names used here, but descriptions are true)

So everyone has a crush, no one can deny that. And me and my best mate Rosie, she has brown short hair that is always up and she has perfect blue eyes that stand out, paleish skin that onky make her eyes pop more, about 5'2 and always has her bright blue backpack and her back, anyway we both have a crush, not on the same guy but let's just say they both are very strange and weird, and just flat out plain annoying. Yet we like them. She likes a guy called Jack, Jack is very very tall, around 6'6? And since I'm only 5'3 he is even taller! Jack has black hair, fare skin, bluey hazel eyes, but to me he just had a weird face. He is also very popular and is in mine and Rosie's year. (we are in year 10) I don't really know him that well since he is only in my science, yet he sits at the opposite side of the room as me, and he is just weird, in my opinion that is. I like Mitchell. I have no idea why, but I do. Mitchell is around 5'5/5'7, he has brown hair, and brown chocolate eyes. Me and Mitchell always joke around and play fight. I like like him, yet I hate him, confusing? Yeah try be me. Me and Rosie, we made up this thing, where if we see one of them (Jack or Mitchell), we have to spin around, twice, a full circle as well, but only when we are together, we wont do it withoyt the other one there. Now, Jack always sees us when we do it, he gives us a look as if saying "What the F you two doing?" And we laugh at it. But not too long ago we've added, if one of them talk to us, we have to spin 3 times! If we see both of them, then we have to spin 4 times, and we are both very clumsy, and we both can't hold our own balance, so we tend to basically just fall and catch our selves, we probably look like complete idiots 😂😂😂.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed my story, it's not as embarrassing as my others, but I'll update you if anything else happens,
That's all for now, byeee! 💜