chapter two- cherry blossoms

A/N-hope y'all like this chapter! ❤

Izuku POV
Its finally lunch time! I tell todoroki to walk with Ochaco, Iida, and I. Us four step out into the hallway and head to the lunch room. "So, what did you and Izuku talk about?" Uraraka asked todoroki. Oh god. "Um Midoriya showed me some things in his notebook." He answered. She nodded. "What else?" She asked. "Hero and school stuff, I suppose." Todoroki said. I nodded. It was quiet. "So who are you guys takin to prom?~" Uraraka cooed. I panicked. She's doing this on purpose, dang it! She knows I like him and now shes gonna put us on the spot! "I'm probably not going.." I mumble. "Me neither. I don't have friends or a bo- uh date.." He said. Was he about to say boyfriend?! At least I know he's gay! I just hope uraraka doesn- "hey why don't you go with De-" "Us! Come along with us! We should all go as friends" Iida covered her mouth. Thank god he did, that would have been embarrassing if she asked him to go with me. "Um sure, but I wouldn't want to intrude or anything.." He said. "Not at all!" Ochaco said. "Is that ok with you, Izuku?" He turns to ask me. A blush creeps on my face as I nod. He used my first name! Aaahhhh! I'm thinking as he smiles and faces front again. We arrive at the lunch room and we get in line.
~~~
"And then I was all 'oh no you di-int!' and she was all 'oh yes I di-id!'" Uraraka was finishing up a story about her and Mina having a funny pretend argument. We were finished eating by the time it was over. We had free time for the next half hour. "Izuku?" Todoroki said. "Yeah?" I replied. "Can you come with me?" He asked. Oh. My. God. "Uh..sure, Todoroki-kun!" I say almost panicky. I follow him out of the lunch room and down a Hallway. "W-where are we going?" I asked. "I always come here after lunch. I figured I'd invite you." He said calmly. I nod. I follow him out of the school and to the back. We walk for a while until we arrive at a place I'm not familiar with, but I wish I had been. It was beautiful! It was a small hill with bright green grass and a pretty pink cherry blossom tree. "here we are." He says. "Wow! It's gorgeous! How did you find this place?!" I ask in amazement as I look around. "Well you see, my dad, he's really hard on me. He always tells me that I'm going to surpass him and all might, I'm his 'prodigy'." He sighed and looked away. I nod. He tells me to sit, so I sit up against the tree. He sits across from me, then continues. "When I was little, he abused my mother in front of me.. She eventually had enough of it and left us, but before she did, she poured boiling hot water on my face and called my left side a disgrace.. I missed out on my childhood because of him. Instead of playing with the other kids in my neighborhood, he kept me inside and had me train non stop. And it was even worse with out my mother around. I hate my life, all the time, but whenever I need a break, I come here. I found this place when I ran away one time a few years back. I come here whenever I can. It's peaceful and it's the perfect getaway from my stupid life.. And it's even better now that your here.." He said. I nodded, then I blushed when I realized what he said. So did he. "Wait! I didn't mean it like that! I meant, since your my first friend, it's nice to have a friend here!" He said panicked. I giggled. "It's ok, I get it. I didn't know this place was so special to you. I won't tell anyone, I promise." I reassure him. He nods and smiles. "Thank you, Izuku. Wait, you don't mind me calling you that, do you?" He says. "No! I don't mind!" I said. "Ok." "Todoroki?" I say. He hums in response. "I'm sorry about your parents.. I haven't actually said anything about that. I wish there was something I could do to help you!" I say as I think. "There's nothing that you can do about that, Izu-" "I'll be here for you. That's what I'll do." I smile. He smiles and nods. We look up at the pink falling petals around us. I look into his heterochromic eyes and he stares back into my green ones.
Todoroki POV
We stare into each other's eyes. The mood is so peaceful. I wanna know what his lips feel like on mine, if they're as soft and tender as they look. I want to kiss him so bad. But.. I can't.
Izuku pov
"Todoroki?" I say softly. "Yes?" He says, our eyes never unlocking. "Do you wanna go to prom with me?" I ask. Wait... I JUST ASKED HIM?! I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO! IT JUST CAME OUT! He's gonna reject me, he's probably not even gay! My brain is panicking, but our eyes never separated. I mentally brace myself for it, I already know he's gonna say- "yes." He says, cutting my thoughts in half. I was not expecting that! He said yes! Ohhhhh dear Lord what do I do?! "You..you don't have to! I didn't even mean for it to come out, it was just a passing thought, I don't know, you don't have to go with me!" I panic. "But I want too, Izuku." He says. I nod and blush. I feel myself lean in towards in. Great, not only is my body speaking for me, now it's moving for me. I think he leaned in a little too, because we're like, too close now. "We.. We should probably head back, Izuku.." He whispers, and I can feel his breath on my mouth. I snap out of it and quickly pull away. "Yeah! Of course!" I say, flustered. We stand up. "Izuku?" He says. I turn to him. He chuckles and reaches his hand to my face. Was he trying to kiss me?! No, his hand went to my hair. I close my eye that's closest to his hand. I feel his hand on my hair and he pulls something out. "You had something in your hair." He says as he holds a small branch with little pink flowers on it, from the tree. He looks at the flowers, then back to me, then to the flowers again. He brings them back up to my hair again and sticks it in. "It looks better in your hair." He smiles. Just his smile makes the butterflies in my tummy go crazy! I blush as we begin to walk back to school, since free time was almost over.
~❤~
Third person POV
Izuku and Shoto head back to school, happy that they actually get to go to prom with each other. They both assumed the two were going as friends, seeing as how they aren't dating, as much as they wished. When they got back, Uraraka and Iida were waiting for them in their next class. "So! Where did you two sneak off too?~" Uraraka asked as she poked deku's arm. "Ow quit it! We just went outside, chill out!" Deku laughed. "Yeah SURE!" She replied. "I hope you two didn't go too far off school grounds, you don't know if there are villians out there! You could've been abducted!" Iida lectured them. "We went somewhere private. There were no threats." Todoroki said calmly. "Oh, you guys went somewhere private, aye?~" Ochaco sung. Both boys blushed. "No! He didn't mean it like that! I wouldn't - we wouldn't.. Do that!" Deku panicked. "I wouldn't mind. Wait! I mean-" Todoroki said. "Shoto!" Deku said. "OOF HE WANNA DETROIT SMASH!" Uraraka laughed as todoroki tried to explain that he cmeant it in a different way'. Iida started going crazy. "ThIs Is NoT aPpRoPrIaTe CoNtEnT fOr ScHoOl!" He said. Ochaco was cracking up while he went crazy and the other two boys were blushing messes. Izuku hid his flustered face while todoroki tried to apologize. "Hey! What the hell are you damn nerds doing?!" A voice yelled from the door. It was none other than bakugou. "Kacchan.." Deku said as bakugou walked to his seat with his hands in his pockets. "So I heard you and icy hot fucked?" Bakugou scoffed as he swung his feet on the desk. "KACCHAN! NO WE DIDN'T!" Deku said. "PFFFFFFTTTTTT EVEN BAKUGOUS SAYING IT NOW!" Uraraka laughed. Iida went even crazier. "THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR FOR SCHOOL GROUNDS STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY!" Iida yelled while his arms we're flailing around violently. "SHUT IT, GLASSES!" Bakugou yelled at Iida. "Did someone say inappropriate?!" Mineta popped his head in the classroom. Kirishima, kaminari, and sero arrived in class. "What's goin on, my dudes?" Kaminari said, noticing the commotion. Bakugou was telling everyone that todoroki and Midoriya fucked, which they didn't. Deku and todoroki were already being swarmed by their classmates. They started asking questions, leaving the two boys overwhelmed.
Things aren't looking good.
~☺~
I'ma have to stop there for now, it's 2 am and I'm tired lol
Plz vote if u enjoyed!
❤❤❤
Word count: 1582