chapter four- getting ready for the prom!

So sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've had lot going on lately, so please forgive me!
Anyways, thanks for reading and stickin with the story!
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

This person POV

Izuku POV
"Forty five.... Forty six.... Forty seven...." I say shakily, counting my sit ups. I lay down on my bare back on the floor, stopping at forty eight, too tired to go any further. I shirtlessly breathe heavily as I reach for my phone, which was next to me. I decided to text Shoto with a quick and simple "hey!". I wait for a minute, but I don't get anything back, so I decide to change out of my pajamas. And into casual clothes, which was an all might T-shirt with blue sweatpants. After I've changed, I sit on my bed and check my phone, hoping for a response from shoto. But I get nothing but a notification that all might saved a few civilians from a villian. As I click 'read later' for the article, my mom cracks the door open and pops her head in. "Breakfast is ready, dear!" She smiles. I look up and smile back. "Thanks, I'll be right there!" I say. She walks out of my room back into the kitchen. I sit there and a thought pops into my head, I wonder how well shoto and my mom will get along? Then the gay thoughts waltz in. I begin to think about the way Shoto's hair falls into his eyes, then him Brushing it away gently, the way his smile makes me melt into a puddle of nothingness, his multi colored eyes and how easily I get lost in them, his smooth, muscular body, and how it'd feel against mine, imagining how big and Juicy his di- OKAY OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH GAY THOUGHTS, CHILL! I mentally yell at myself for thinking that way, my eyes wide open. One day, Izuku.. I think to myself as I stand up and sigh, and walk to the door. Then I realize I still have my phone in my hand. My mom doesn't like me having it at the table, but what if Shoto texts back? I can't leave it, I won't see if he texted for another 20 minutes! He'll think I'm ignoring him! I think that myself, frustrated- "Izuku? Are you coming? Your breakfast I getting cold!" I heard my mom call. I panic and shove the phone in my pants. In the front. It stays, tucked under my waistband in my under wear. It's cold. I'm shocked at myself for this, but I ignore it, and pull my shirt over the situation. I hesitate for a split second, then continue out the door.
I walk into the kitchen to see mom sitting at the table, waiting for me. I smile as I sit in front of the plate of bacon, eggs, and toast, our usual Saturday breakfast. The phone slid down..over my length..once I sat down, making me shift a little. I ignore it."What took you so long? Usually when I make food, you rush in here faster than all might himself!" She laughed. I chuckled, knowing thats true. My mom doesn't know about Shoto, or that I'm gay. She thinks I'm going to the dance with my friends. Thats what I had told her, before I started dating Shoto, that is. I feel like now is as good of a time as any other. "Oh nothing, I was just thinking, thats all.." I say, stabbing a bit of scrambled egg with my fork. I have no clue how to say it. I know she'll be ok with it, but it still scares me, her knowing, for some reason. "Well alright, are you excited to go to the dance with your friends?" Mom asked. The word friends danced around in my head, eventually fading into the word Shoto, my favorite word. "Um actually, I'm not going with my friends..." I say as I eat. "Oh why not? I thought you wanted to go?" She asks. Oh, she must've taken it as Im not going at all, haha! "No no, im still going, mom. Just not with my friends.." I say, then pause, then continue. "I have a date!" I say happily with a smile on my face as I took a bite out of my bacon. Her face lit up and a big grin was plastered O her face as she clapped her hands excitedly. She giggled like a little girl, then said the words I was hoping she wouldn't. "So, when do I get to meet her?~" She teases. I scratch the back of my neck. "Um well you can uh meet..him..today.." I say. She's I shocked, but that almost immediately turns into happy fangirling. "AH I'M EVEN HAPPIER IZUKU! I STILL LOVE YOU!" She squealed. I chuckle at her reaction. "Thanks mom!" I say. "So tell me everything! What he name? Is he nice? Is he cute?~" She asked. I laughed. "His name's Shoto Todoroki, he's very nice and sweet. And he's very cute!" I reply. "Well bring him over so I can meet him!" She said. I nodded as she stood up with her dishes, and brought them to the sink. She finished before me, since I came later. Once she stood up, images of Shoto ran through my mind. Just then, I get a text, making my phone vibrate. The combination of Shoto in my head with the vibration of my phone on my member, sent chills up my spine and a moan slip out of my mouth, and I bit in my lip. I quickly slap my hands over my mouth, blushing and sweating, recovering from the small pleasure. Praying my mom didn't hear. Thank all might, she had the sink on across the kitchen and she didn't hear the slip. I sigh in relief as I pull the phone away from my erection. I turn my phone on and the message lights the screen up. "Hey Izu-Chan, sorry it took so long. What's up?" He texted. I smile. "It's ok :) we should hang out before the dance!" I reply. Not even a minute later, he replies with "sure. It can't be at my place, though.". "Ok that's fine, my mom wants to meet you, so you can come over to my place?" I asked. "Okay, sounds good 😘" He texts back, making me blush. I texted him my location (lmao a reference XD) and he says he's on his way. "Mom?" I say. She turns her head for a second. "Yes?" She asks. "Um, Shoto's coming over in a little bit.." I say, knowing she's gonna freak out and dig out my baby photo albums. She does just that after she finishes the dishes. "I cAnT bElIeVe My BaBy IzUkU iS gRoWiNg Up SO fAsT!" She freaked as she dasked to a box in her room. I laugh and head to my room. I decide to change into different pants, since I wanna look nice.
I change into some white skinny jeans. Since I did some squats this morning, my booty is poppin in these jeans! Then I realize my shut won't match. Can't have that! I swap my baggy all might T-shirt for a fitted black tank top. I rarely dressed this nice (and gay), but today's a special occasion! I pick my dirty clothes up off the floor, and pick up anything that doesn't belong. I fix my bed and desk, then I'm satisfied with my room. After about five minutes of mentally freaking out about having Shoto in my house and meeting my mom, I hear a knock come from the front door to my apartment. I dash out of my room before my mom can get it, and thankfully, I beat her to it. I inhale, then exhale deeply, acting as casual as possible, then I opened the door. I see the most adorable person standing with the most adorable smile in the world, wearing black skinny jeans and a dark blue button up, looking very nice also. At least now I don't feel over dressed! "Hello, Izuku!" He smile. "Hi, come in, Shoto!" I say and open the door a bit wider. No sign of my mom yet, surprisingly. I close the door behind him and I suddenly feel slightly bigger arms wrap around my body. I giggle and hug him back. Just then, my mom comes in. Holding a camera. She takes a picture and squeals. We both jump and turn towards her. "That's going in the scrap book!" She says, satisfied with her picture. We both walk in and they say hello. "Im Shoto Todoroki, Nice to meet you, Mrs. Midoriya!" He smiles with his Han out, the one that isn't holding mine, that is. "Nice to meet you too, dear, and please, call me Inko!" Mom says back. He nods. My mom sits in the chair that matches the sofa me and shoto sat on. He sat next to the armrest and I sat next to him in the middle. "So, Shoto, when did you and Izuku start dating?~" She began the series of questions she usually does whenever I have company, only this time its gonna be more, since he's my boyfriend. "We made it official yesterday, actually, but I've liked Izuku since school started." He says, looking over to me, still holding my hand. This is so weird, but in a good way. "Aww, thats so sweet!" She replies. Then she looks over to me. "Your right, he is cute!~" She giggles in whisper, still loud enough for shoto to hear. He blushes and chuckles. "m-MOm!" My voices cracks, making it even funnier to shoto. "Why, Thank you!" He says. I Huff and look away. He wraps his arm around me. "Its ok, I'm sorry for laughing." He chuckles as he scoots me closer to him, and lays the side of his head on the top of mine, due to our size difference. "Yeah yeah.." I mumble in a pout. "Aww you guys are adorable! I'll go make some tea!" Mom fangirls again. We nod. While my mom is in the kitchen, "sorry about my mom, I've never dated anyone, so she's really excited.." I apologize. "No, I like her. I wish I had a mom like yours actually.." He chuckles. Oh right, he told me about his parents. I always feel terrible about that.. "Aww shoto, I forgot about that.. My mom is your mom, too, okay?" I smile, apologetic. He had smiles, "it's ok, and thanks.." He replies. I lay my head in his lap, my knees bent on the other side of the couch. I get comfy, the back of my head in Shoto's lap, then I look up at him. He has a tint of red dusted on his cheeks and his eyes are wide as he stares down at me. I giggle, knowing this flustered him a bit, but I act like I have know idea why he's blushing. "Something wrong?~" I ask. He shakes his head slowly. "No no, you just look good down there.." He mumbles, loud enough for me to hear. "Maybe I should be down here more often then~" I say quietly, flirting with him. He leans his head down for a kiss, and I gladly lean up slightly to grant him so. My hand meets his cheek as our lips connected. It was light, then his lips pressed down a little harder. Then I felt his tongue slowly slip past my lips. It was the first time he did that, this being our second kiss, and I liked it. I gasped, ending with a small moan, then his tongue explored my mouth. I know I probably shouldn't have made out with him, my mom literally being in the next room, but I really didn't care, nor think about it at the time. This was my first real kiss/make out sesh, so yeah, nothing was stopping me.
We continued to make out for another minute or two, until
"I made so- oh, bad timing?" Mom said. Shoto sat up quickly and I tilt my head up. "Mom!" I whine. She giggled and set the tea on the coffee table. Shoto was blushing, probably embarrassed. "I'll be doing the laundry, you can continue!~" She called as she walked into the kitchen. My head still lied in shoto's lap as he was frozen. "Sorry for um that.." He apologized. "It's ok, she doesn't care!" I laughed, sitting up. "Let's go in my room, k?" I say with a smile, holding my hand out to his. He smirks and takes it. We hold hands as I lead him to my room. We arrive and I open my door and let him in. He looks around as I shut the door. "Wow, your room is nice, Izuku." He says, turning around to face me. I blush. "It's not much, but thanks.." I smile. He sits on my bed and I sit next to him. "You like all might a lot, huh?" He chuckles. I realized every inch of my room is plastered with all might, I look like a crazy person! "Uh well, I really admired him as a kid, he's my inspiration! Guess I'm kinda obsessed!" I laughed nervously. "No, I think it's neat, really!" He smiles, putting his hand over mine, which makes me feel better. I smile back at him. I'm like so lucky to be with him.