Darius

I bolted upright pressing my hand to my hip expecting to find my dagger.
In surprise, I found myself naked and in a bed I had never slept in before.
Besides me, was the still sleeping figure of the Queen. Half covered, her limbs were strewn across the bed wantonly.
A wide smile fixed itself stubbornly upon my lips as I remembered the day before. The wedding. I had finally married the Queen and was now the King Consort. My smile widened even further, the skin on my lips becoming uncomfortably taut. I crossed my arms gently behind my head and rested them upon the velvet headboard, satisfaction warming my blood.
Until I thought of Lilian and how I wished it were her I had slept with last night and woken up to this morning.
A frown replaced my smile.

A moan jolted me from my dark thoughts, and I replaced my frown with a fake soft smile. Practise had made it perfect.
The Queen was awake.

"We will hold the coronation ceremony at the next new moon".
The Queen informed me over the long sturdy breakfast table in our new quarters. The Queen had given up her old suite and had this set of rooms decorated afresh. I still had been allowed to keep my bachelor quarters,   which suited my purposes well.
"The Lords of the Empire will swear their allegiance to you formally to be witnessed by everyone" Her golden hair and lithe body would have entranced any man, except mine eyes could only see the luscious shade of vivid red that Liliana was blessed with.
I plastered another smile to my lips, nodding at Alia, unable to speak as my mouth was full of soft white cheese, made by the famous mountain goat herders of the Crystal Valley in the Ice Kingdom.
My face was starting to ache, having to smile at her all the time was starting to piss me off. My hands itched to grab my dagger, now attached to my leather knife belt at my hip, and draw a bloody smile on her beautiful face with its tip.

Thinking of the ceremony held me back, all thoughts of violence must wait until after then.
I had only to find a way to remove those closest to her before I relieved her of her crown. I needed her to be dependant upon me, trusting me up until I slid my trusty dagger into her heart.

The long table was filled with platters of delicacies from across the Empire. The Queen ate sparingly, using a little silver fork to spear olives and pieces of cheese into her mouth.
Still in her robes, only her ladies were present standing behind her ready to obey her every wish.
I rose from my chair, and went to sit next to her, watching her pale skin redden as I whispered the ways in which I wanted to fuck her.

Alia shivered, obviously turned on, it shouldn't be this easy, I thought to myself.
"Tell your ladies to leave". I demanded of her, holding her small hands in my lap and not moving my eyes from hers, which showed half surprise, half delight. Her cleavage was visibly heaving underneath her white silk robe.

"Leave us" Alia said to her ladies, surprising them with the hoarseness of her voice. The ladies, all pretty even the one with a vivid burn upon her temple, giggled with each other as they scurried out of the room, their daintily heeled shoes tapping annoyingly on the marbled floor.

As soon as the door close behind them, I lifted the now shrieking Queen from her high backed chair and sat her upon the table, finding an empty spot to place her on.
Her legs shook with anticipation as to what I would do.
Opening the white silk robe slowly with my hands, I pushed her gently down onto the table and pulled her to me until her arse was level with the table edge.
I opened the buttons of my trousers, my thick cock popping out, hard as a rock.
Her green eyes were just visible under her heavy lids, lust suffused her pretty face as I entered her roughly.
I withdrew and entered her fast and hard, her soft moans telling me she felt no pain only pleasure.
I hadn't slept with another woman since meeting my love Liliana, and the only way I kept the guilt of fucking the Queen from overwhelming me was picturing her face resting on the table instead of Alia's as I pumped hard and fast within her.

The wedding has happened and the action begins....

Hi all! Just wanted to say thanks for all the READS and votes I'm really thankful, never would have guessed that I'd receive anything like this amount for my story so once again thank you....