014

August 25th, 2018(please note they talk in between the dates I put, they talk everyday, and the conversations vary)
8:43 AM

Kitten❤️, Lance

Kitten❤️: Holy shit, I'm sore.

Lance: And why is that?

Kitten❤️: Becauuusee I just got back from practice, well I'm riding home from, either way I can't feel anything else but 'sore'.

Lance: Should I be as turned on as I am?

Kitten❤️: no, you shouldn't, perve.

Lance: sorry, okay tell me about practice.

Kitten❤️: do you really want to know?

Lance: of course!

Kitten❤️: Okay... um, it was a private lesson...and the coach was in a pissed off mood so he just made me fucking suffer. Now I can't walk without painnnn and we didn't even practice my solo dance! We just fucking stretched and shit and rigorously worked out like running and lunges and ugh.

Lanciee🌻: I'm really am sorry, that sounds really fucking sucky. I'd recommend a hot bath with those little salt things, you know?

Kitten❤️: yeah, I know Lance, not the first time the coach's gf left him, but thank you, Lancieee

Lanciee🌻: Lancie? I love that.

Kitten❤️: Shut up, idiot.

Lanciee🌻: Whatever. First Lancie, then Daddy, it'll be great.

Kitten❤️: I'm not calling you - that...

Lanciee🌻: it's my dream, kitten.

Kitten❤️: prepare to be disappointed then.

Lanciee🌻: Can you send me your face?

Kitten❤️: No. I'm hot a sweaty.

Lanciee🌻: that's why I want one. You're always really cute after dance practice...

Kitten❤️: maybe, I'll see.

Lanciee🌻: Fine :(

Kitten❤️: Are you mad?

Lanciee🌻: Couldn't be mad at you, Kitten

Kitten❤️: I'm glad...

Kitten❤️: NO COMMENT YOU ALSO COMMENT AND I MEAN IT, I REALLY DONT LIKE IT

Lanciee🌻: But, you truly are so beautiful. So fucking perfect. Like honestly, these last five months ( a/n they've talked for five months and exchanged pictures, all clean, sooo, the more you know) have been so amazing. I truly care for you so much, like, always know that, okay? You're so perfect, like I'm so honored I was able to meet you.