Prologue

Thanks so much to PearlyDewDrop, CrazyUnikitty, & my beta PoodleCharlie  from Fanfiction, for all of their help and feedback with this story. Hope everyone enjoys it!! 

Mia groaned as she awoke with a pounding headache. She looked around the small room disoriented as she tried to raise her arms over her head to stretch and found them zip tied to the chair. She whimpered when she realized that tape had been put on her mouth to keep her from screaming.

Her mind went back to the last thing that she remembered, she was standing on the tour bus talking to her manager, Davis and then everything got fuzzy.

"Good, you're awake." a male voice said from the doorway.

Mia looked up, her eyes widening in fear as she realized that she recognized the voice. The tall figure walked toward her and knelt down in front of her.

"Sorry about all of this Princess, but I had to make sure that you wouldn't try to escape" he said softly.

Mia looked at him and moved her head away when he reached for her face.

"Don't look at me that way Michelle, I told you that I would get you one day." he said.

Mia glared at him, she hated the use of her given name, only her close friends and family knew that her full name was Michelle, and even her mom called her Mia.

"You won't be able to ignore me now Princess, you're all mine." he said pulling out a knife as Mia looked on in fear.

"When I am done with you, your precious Officer Reagan will be just a memory," he cut the zip ties from her wrists, "now do exactly as I say and everything will be just fine." he said as he rubbed the inside of her thighs with a wolfish grin on his face.

___________________________________________________________

"Dammit Danny, I said I'm fine. We need to focus on finding Mia." Officer Jamie Reagan said as he held an ice pack to the back of his head and glared at his older brother.

"Look kid, whoever has Mia tried to bash your head in, and I have a DB on that bus with a broken neck, I need to know what you remember before we can even begin to figure out where she is." Detective Danny Reagan reasoned as he put a hand on his baby brother's shoulder.

"All I remember is that Davis called Mia to talk about something with the tour and I waited outside. Mia was trying to convince him to tell the label to hold off resuming the tour until this guy was caught but he wasn't having it. He yelled at her and then when I tried to get on the bus everything went black. I heard Mia scream before I passed out. We have to find her Danny... Please!" Jamie said hanging his head in guilt.

"We will kid, I promise, she will be okay." Danny replied hoping and praying that it was true.