prologue

He shot daggers with the trembling girl, smirking at every inch of her body

He shot daggers with the trembling girl, smirking at every inch of her body. The way her skin had goosebumps, her legs shaking in fear, crying and pleading for mercy. But he's stubborn. He got up from his chair that he liked to call is 'throne'.

"P-please.. No more." she cried.

"Tell me, Sooyoung. Or, my darling Joy. What is your last desire, before you become mine?"

"JUST PLEASE LET ME GO!" she sobbed hard, making it difficult to talk with her hands and mouth tied with a rope. She's covered in bruises, her red, silk dress that didn't looked like it was stenched with blood, neither does it look like she has lost her pride as a woman.

"Please l-let me go, Jeongguk.... I b-beg of you..." with her last attempt of freedom, he approached her and poured her mouth a drink, unable to resist the hard grasp on his hand. She moved away and tried to push him, but as the weak girl she is right now, her body disobeyed whatever action she tries to do. Lying there helpless with the man in complete control of her. Slowly the drink has spread through her nerves, drowsiness and blur was the only sight she has. One last tear dropped from her eyes and carried her—bridal style.

As the tales told, the Crimson Prince has once again succeed in another feast. And until then, the devil has been quiet for another fifty years. But who knows? Maybe he's out there partying, dressed up as a normal human, without knowing a woman is in danger. Who knows? We'll see.

And do not accept any drink given from a stranger.

Or else, you'll be his next target.

Midnight Rose
82618 || soon

←—  🌹  —→

disclaimer:

so i have yet again published another book😂 forgive me for producing such stories then later on discontinuing it. But!— I know this time, I'll be able to do it right.

some scenes in this book may have sensitive parts, so if you think you can't take sexual harassments, you can skip the part. But don't worry~ no one's gonna hurt our Rosie.

by the way, Joy is just a victim. I was just tryna show what Jungkook is, so you guys have an idea about the story. Jungkook's a bit on the devil side here. This happened before he and Chaeyoung met.

I think I'll leave this prologue for a bit and continue it once I have finished writing the chapters ^^

and keep streaming for Idol!! 💕