Ch. 17

SEVENTEEN: illusion

SEVENTEEN: illusion

a/n: i might wanna warn u for... u know what i mean : ) it isn't that descriptive tho because i really don't want to surprise you guys x) anyways, this thing they'll gon' be  doing is part of the story, and not just a filler.

.

.

.

Waking up from the deep sleep, her eyes darted to the ceiling, and saw the room the same way how she saw it last night only remembering such words as

to break his curse is to erase the love inside him.

And no more. Everything is a blur, except for a voice ringing inside her head that she might need in the future. That must be absurd, she thought. But then again, the whole Jennie getting kidnap last night is also a stupid thought.

The first night she had the same dream she checked her phone to see the previous threat message of Jennie, there was nothing. It's either deleted or... it never happened at all.

Everything that happened since last week is nothing but a mere illusion, and Rosé is starting to have those. And the same dream still creeping into her sleep. She'd always sleep beside him whenever she had that dream though she never tell him those.

Running downstairs, she saw Jungkook cooking burnt eggs and toast, hardly even trying to make it look like breakfast made her giggle.

"This is called, burnt eggs of misery and toast of hell." even plating, he made it look presentable but the smell is unbearable she had to pinch her nose. He even tried to flip the pan to show her his cooking skills, the burnt eggs were stuck like glue, and it made her laugh harder than she should.

"How about let me cook breakfast instead?" stepping aside, he gave up cooking and watch her do all the work instead. Leaning on the counter, he watch her tidy up and tie her hair to a ponytail, her red strands perfectly flowing down to her back, exposing the curve of her waist as she wore a crop top.

He didn't know where to look, actually. It's either the food or her.

"Why even make breakfast if you're a whole meal?" said so boldly, her eyes darted to him immediately and threw a piece of his burnt egg and chuckled.

While cooking, he tried his best not to distract her or else she threatened him to throw another piece of his egg. As for his part, he talk about his dreams, every detail he'd tell her, no matter how weird it gets, and she'll always lend an ear to every word he says.

"Speaking of dreams, I—" Rosé was cut off by a phone ring vibrated in Jungkook's pocket, stared at it for atleast a brief moment and reject the call, putting it back on his pocket.

"Who's that? Is it Taehyung?"

"No, just an old friend. You wouldn't need to worry bout' that." he flashed a smile, all worries and doubts gone.