The Tweet That Made My Heart Skip a Beat (A Luke Brooks story)

Hey guys! Soo funny story how I came up with the idea for this story..so there I am. Sitting, eating some pizza, and staring out the window. Thinking about things like the weather..One Direction..The Janoskians..Niall..Luke..and other stuff..when all of a sudden it hits me.

WHY DON'T I START A JANOSKIAN STORY?!?!?!?!? It's like one of those moments in a movie when the camera zooms into my face and a ray of light shines on me. Ya know?

Okay it actually wasn't that much of a funny story..okay not a funny story at all. But I thought I'd share :)

 I have the Imagines 'story' which doesn't have an ending? I'll be uploading chapters of that whenever I think of some ideas or get some requests. As for this story. I'm really eager to get going so I'll probably be uploading a lot for a while! :) GET EXCITED.

Sorry for all that^^ being so long..and sorry for this being short. IT'S ONLY THE PROLOGUE.

ENJOY :)

PROLOGUE:

Who knew that one tweet could change my life forever? I sure didn't. I was one of those people who's wishes never came true. No matter how hard you wished for it. The universe just wasn't on my side I guess.

But there were two things..or ten people that made me happier than anything else in the world. Them being One Direction and The Janoskians. I don't go one day without hardcore fangirling about those boys. They're practically my life! Not to mention I'm going to marry Niall Horan and Luke Brooks. Don't ask me how..because I still haven't figured that out myself.

Anyways! I'm getting carried away here. What was I talking about? Oh yea! The tweet! So like many other huge fans I constantly tweet all the boys. Desperately trying to get them to notice me. I didn't know that one of them actually would. And what happened next..I've only thought could happen in my dreams.

So hope you liked that!

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

ANYTHING TO SHOW YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ME WRITING MORE.

UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER!..... :) Xx

Oh and if anyone would be kind enough to help me out and make me a cover for this story? You could be featured in it if you did :) HELP A FELLOW WATTPADER OUT :)