Discipline

Beach head was one for self-discipline; he was also for discipline of everyone around him. So when their new upstart rookie, Flash, took to showering late at night it irked him. He didn't know why the rookie got under his skin; he barely talked to the boy.
When he saw the rookie sneak into the coed locker room after everyone was settling down for bed, he decided to give the boy a piece of his mind.
Only it wasn't a boy he saw being soaked by the spray from the shower head.
Her breast were a decent size, her hands delicately massaging them. 'Oh shit.'
He thought after she moaned from her administration. She adjusted the hot water, her back arching as a gasp escaped her throat. 'Fucking leave! You can't watch her!'  He mentally yelled at himself. He was hard, he was hard and he didn't want to move. She was torturing him as she soaped up her perfect body. 'That's right, baby. Get every inch.' He thought.
His member throbbed as he watched the water cascade down her pale skin and over her breast. He clamped a hand over his mouth as her fingers slid down to her snatch. 'Yeah, baby. Spread those pretty, pussy lips... Fuck yeah! Give daddy a show!' He took a deep breath through his nose, his hand sliding into his pants. His mind wandered to a scenario that had him almost moaning.
* Flash had walked into his office, her long hair swaying behind her in a braid. "Beach head, you wanted to see me?" She asked in a raspy voice. "Yes, it's been rumored you have an unauthorized weapon on your person and you need to hand it over." He said. "I don't have a weapon." She exclaimed. "I still need to perform a strip search and an internal search." He said getting up and undoing his belt. "Of course, sir." She said as she began to undo her bulky vest. Once her clothes were in a pile on the floor, "Put your hands behind your head." he commanded. As she did he looped his belt around her hands, binding them together. He ran his hands over her breast, kissing the back of her neck while a rogue hand slid down south.
His fingers spread her before a finger entered her. "Mmm, so wet. Just right for an internal search." He roughly bent her over his desk, spanking her perfect ass. "Ah!" Flash gasped at the sting
His breath picked up as he watched it jiggle slightly. He undid his pants, letting them sag around his thighs. Leaning over her body, he kissed the back of her neck before burying himself into her. "Oh fuck, you're so fucking good. So fucking wet for Daddy." He gasped as he started thrusting.
He grunted as his hips snapped, his desk squeaking against the commotion atop it. He heard the muffled moans of his new lover before him. "Let me hear those moans, baby. Let 'em out." He groaned as he pulled her flush against his chest, his thrusts becoming more erratic as he did.
He felt her tighten, "Fuck! Just like that, just like that, Cum for me." He groaned. "Ah-oooohhh." Flash moaned softly as she came around him. "Fuck yeah, that's what I'm talking about!" he growled before he felt himself tighten, "Fuuuuucckkk!" He groaned, snapping his hips hard into her shaking body as he came.
*
Beach head came down from his high in a daze. Pulling his cum covered hand from his pants, he saw Flash had finished her personal fun as well and was washing her hair.
Wiping his hand on his handkerchief, he silently crept outta the locker room.
*
The next day he entered his private room to see a lump under his covers. Pulling back the blanket he found a folded note.
He opened it.
Dear Beach head,
Next time join me in the shower.
XO, Flash;)
Beach head felt his pants tighten; he was gonna run that girl ragged. He was gonna give her extra laps to run too.