Chapter Fifteen

AN:

Here's a Chang Sub appreciation part for you guys. Sorry if this is short. But please comment or vote. I'll appreciate it a lot. :)

Enjoy!

Melody's POV

"Hi. Oppa Lee Changsub~ssi. Good evening. And yes it's me." I chuckled and stand up to greet him.

"Don't be too formal. Just call me Changsub~ssi. Gwaenchana?? What are you doing here?" Changsub asked and went closer to me.

He observed my face and then look around the park.

"I'm okay. I just went Christmas shopping." I smiled and pointed out the bags.

"Oh. Are you alone?" He asked and look around once again.

"Yes." I simply answered and sat back on the swing.

He sat on the swing beside me and push himself a little then look at me smiling.

I smiled back at him and look down.

"You know it's dangerous to go out alone at this hour right? You should have called someone to come with you." He said and look at his phone.

"I don't have anyone to call. My best friend is busy with her schedule while Ben and Aunt are now in London." I replied and looked at him.

He was reading a message while doing this weird face as if he's analyzing it.

"I saw you earlier you know. It's kind of you to help the old lady." I said to him and he looks at me then blushed.

"Eh?." He said scratching the back of his neck.

I chuckled and nod. We then sat in silence.

"Perhaps.. were you with Ilhoon earlier?" Changsub asked.

And then it hit me. Right. Omygod. I forgot. Aigoo Melody.

"Yes. I forgot. I got distracted you know." I then remember the scenario earlier. Otteoke? Why did I break down on that situation? Ugh.

"Right. That's the reason my phone is going crazy. You should probably text him. He's worried. He even ask us on the group chat to find you. Aigoo. That kid is like a boss when he gives orders sometimes." Changsub chuckled but what he said made my heart flutter.

"Oh.. Please tell him and Joo not to worry. I'm fine and sorry because I wasn't able to tell them that I left earlier." I said.

"Arasso." Changsub nod and smiled.

He started humming the song I heard earlier in the shop. I closed my eyes and listened.

"By the way what are your plans tomorrow? It's Christmas. Are you going to celebrate it with your family" He stopped humming and asks.

It took me a minute or so before answering. I don't want to be rude so I answered him even if it's a sensitive topic for me. He doesn't know what happened.

"I'll just stay at home with Snow. I don't have anyone to celebrate it with this year." I said and sigh.

I again remembered my Mom and thought that I never visited her grave since I knew what happened.

"To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better because I don't know the real story behind your sad eyes." Changsub got up from the swing and face me offering his hand.

I froze at what he said. "Huh?" I look at him and he just smiled.

"But I can take you home now because it's getting late and I don't want you to go home alone." He said still waiting for me to grab his hand.

This man is something else. I smiled at him and stand up without grabbing his hand. He looked disappointed and pout while looking at his hand. He then collided his other hand with the hand that he offered to me that made him hi-five himself.

"Thanks, Changsub Oppa." I chuckled and pick up the gifts that I bought.

"Yah. You're rude." He pouted and then smiled at me.

"Am not. I just don't want fans to get jealous if ever there's any dispatch watching over us right now. I don't want them to get mad at you." I stated and started to walk.

"Oh. Right. But our Melodies are not like that you know. They are really understanding, some of them even push us to date. They even ship us with different female idols." He explained while walking with me.

"They support whatever we do even if we do a lot of crazy things. They love us even more. I think because of their love, they're starting to adopt our craziness as well." He chuckled at the thought.

I smiled at his story as well. "I actually met some Melodies earlier."

"Jinjja? They're nice right?" He said and looked at me looking really interested.

"They are. One of them actually loves you. Even if she didn't tell me, I knew that you're her favorite." I said as we approach the sidewalk.

"Eh.. How did you say so?" He asked once again as he put on a mask.

I smiled at his expression.

"She looks at your photos like you're her world, her voice changes whenever she talks about you and her eyes gleams whenever she hears your voice." I said remembering one f the girls earlier.

"Oh.." He blushed at my statement.

"Ooh. Someone's blushing." I teased as I took my phone and take a stolen picture of him.

"Yah! I-I'm not." He defended and look the other way.

His phone started beeping non-stop again. "Aish." He took his phone and check the notifications.

I silently wait for him while I look around. This street is not busy, unlike the one I've been at earlier. The neighborhood seems so jolly but quiet.

"Uh. I need to run some errands Melody. I'm sorry. I can't take you home." Changsub apologized.

"No. It's fine. I can take a taxi." I said and smiled.

"Okay. Just give me your number so I can call you from time to time. I'll give mine too so I can check up on you." He said and took my phone to save his number.

"Done. Text or call me when you get home. Okay?" I nodded and waved at him.

I watch him as he walks away until he turns left at the end of the street. I sigh and waited for about ten minutes until a taxi finally arrives.

But as I was about to open the taxi door. A loud horn of a car stopped me.

I look at the direction and saw him getting off his car.