Chapter Twenty-Nine

Melody

"Okay! That's a wrap for today. Thank you. All of you are amazing. Keep up the good work. I'll see you on Saturday." The director yelled as we finish the shoot today.

"That was fun." Peniel cheekily hopped to me and helped me organize the script.

"Yeah. It was fun for you because you only said "Yeah" and "Whatever" today." Changsub retorded and sat on one of the chairs in front of us.

"Wait till you get a lot of lines on Saturday. Have you read your script for Saturday, Peniel~hyung?" Sungjae asked and helped me as well.

"I bet he didn't." Ilhoon answered and stood in between me and Peniel making the latter moved slightly away from us.

"Don't pressure him guys. He's just happy you made it on the first day of shoot." I chuckled and winked at Peniel.

"Yah. Stop winking Melody. You're making his little crush on you grow." Minhyuk nudged Peniel as both of his eyebrows go up and down.

Hyunsik and Eunkwang sat beside Changsub and watched us finish the work.

"It's still early. Do you guys want to grab dinner? My treat." Park Bogum appeared out of nowhere offering us dinner.

"YES!" "NO!"

I looked at Ilhoon who is the only who yelled "No."

"Why? You don't reject free food, Jung Ilhoon." I whispered to him and showed a thumbs up to my boss while nudging Ilhoon.

"Okaaay. I know this good Samgyupsal house nearby. Pack your things, I'll talk to your manager." Bogum said and turn his back on us.

"Oh. I forgot. Melody can you come with me. I'd like to discuss something."

I get a pen and a pad and was about to follow him when someone grabbed my arm.

"Ilhoon~ah. Why?" I asked, confused of why he stopped me.

"Bogum~hyung! I almost forgot our manager told me to discuss something with you. Kaja." Sungjae hurriedly dragged Bogum.

"What was that?" I asked them and looked at Ilhoon again.

Ilhoon flashed a smile and shrugged. I looked at the other members and they all just shrugged.

"I think we should head to the van now. Melody, you should come with us." Eunkwang said as we all walked to the parking lot.

"Uh. Melody." Ilhoon suddenly muttered.

"Hmm?" I looked at him and he looked so tense. I waited for hin to speak. Ilhoon finally looked into my eyes and just smiled.

"Nothing."

"Yah. What is it? Don't be such a cliff hanger." I tugged his shirt.

"I just want to say that you look even more beautiful while working." He winked at me which caused me to blush.

I walked faster so that he will not see my face. What's with him?

"Oh. Melody. Gwaenchana? Why is your face so red??" Minhyuk asked as I arrived at the van

"Melody! Wait up!" Ilhoon grinned and ran faster to get to the van as well.

"Stop asking Minhyuk~ah." Eunkwang smiled widely and pointed out Ilhoon.

"Omygod. These kids are flirting really hard today." Changsub laughed out loud and that made my face even redder.

I went to sit on the passenger seat but Peniel grinned at me.