My Day At The Pool (It Was Interesting)

Hey everyone! Welcome back! 

So I went to my town's pool the other day with a couple of friends and my brother. The first half of the day was pretty normal, swimming, eating, etc. But by the second half they had started playing classic rock and I was starting to embarrass everyone with my off-key singing.

The first crazy thing I did was at the kiddie pool with my brother, Marcus, and his friend Charlie. They had a whole miniature water park thing, with sprinklers and buckets that dump water. Me, Charlie, and Marcus were trying to get Marcus' goggles into one of the buckets. Finally, when we did, they got stuck in the bucket. I tried to jump up and push the bucket over but I was too short to reach. Marcus flipped out and tried to reach it with a stick, but it still wouldn't reach. In the end we had to end up getting the lifeguard to tip the bucket over for us 0_0 Marcus also ended up throwing mine at the bottom of the pool; fun times.

I also got them to play Start Me Up. And, of course, I embarrassed everyone by dancing like Mick Jagger in the video. I was the only one in the entire pool singing the song and I got a lot weird looks. But I didn't care cuz in that moment I was Mick freakin' Jagger!

A little while after we Me, Marcus, and Charlie stumbled upon some sidewalk chalk. This was bad because if you give me any sort of writing utensil, you've got a big storm comin'. 

I ended up taking the brightest frickin orange chalk and drawing a giant Roger Waters in front of the door. It was absolutely priceless to see people's reactions XD 

Unfortunately he was short-lived cuz Marcus and Charlie dumped water on him D:

After that we sorta started a water fight and accidentally dumped water on two kids playing pool. (oof)

I also ran around the whole pool area with stupid looking sunglasses on when they played Jump by Van Halen. 

The last thing we did was make up a game called the nun where I would wear my towel on my head like a nun and try to whip Marcus and Charlie on the butt with a table tennis paddle.

After that on the way home we stopped for gelatto and yelled the lyrics to Lady Stardust random people from out the window. And turns out one of the groups we yelled at ended up being in front of us in line ._.

Well that's it for now. Sorry if this wasn't really interesting. I'll do something more rock related next, I can promise you that ^^

♥♠ Mel ♦♣