*Screams In British*

Welcome back kiddos. Today I bring you the story of a blowout I had just yesterday with a moron in the hallways.

I was walking to my darned Honors English class, wearing a new shirt I gotten with the Queen crest on it. I had spent all my recent savings on this shirt, cuz shirts at the mall are heLLa eXpeNsiVE; but I did not regret it in the slightest.

I happened to be behind a few annoying chellovecks from my classes (who walk slow as fucking molasses by the way.. like, dude, my grandma can walk faster than that), who were gabbing about the normal shite, sports, chicks, how much Overwatch they played last night, that kind of thing. And I mostly tune out and think about how I'll get home, sprawl on my couch, and watch the 90s block on MTV Classic. But, somehow, I hear the conversation come to, "Oh, that's so gay." I don't know what was said beforehand, and I don't really give a damn to be honest, but hearing that simple slur made me go all Liam Gallagher level ranty on this bich:

I tapped the bastard on the shoulder, and he turned around with this expression that just screamed 'Wtf why are you tapping on me you unpopular hobo?' "Shut the fuck up." I aptly replied. "The fuck? For what?" One of the dudes, (who we'll call Harry) said, shrugging a bit. "For that asinine remark you just made, that's never fucking okay." I exclaimed. "It's America, I have a right to say whatever what the hell I want." "True, but that doesn't mean you should say really dumb, nonsensical shit like that slur you just said. What the fuck do you have against gay people, anyway?" "I don't mean mind gay people, it was just a joke, chill the fuck out." "Listen man, I can take a joke, and I know one when I see one. But saying something's gay, as if there's something mildly wrong with being who you are, is just fucking rude in all aspects. And gay isn't a way to describe anything. It's a sexual orientation, for fuck's sake. So actually use your fucking pea brain next time to think about what the fuck you're saying before you say it."

"Whatever, you're wearing a fucking Queen shirt." Harry's friend (who we'll call Lloyd) said, chuckling with Harry and continuing their conversation like I hadn't just told them off for being absolute pricks. After this I made my way to Honors, kinda chugged my whole water bottle, and lost half of my brain cells listening to Ms. Schitt's lectures.

Bottom line, don't say slurs dude. It's alright to have different views and disagree, but one should never start dissing the other side of the coin. Cuz then you're gonna into quarrels with dinguses like yours truly, and that's just not the way to go about things. And, obviously, stand up for what you believe in. It all starts with you kiddo, so get up and call BS on the injustices :)

Hope I handled this alright. It's a bit of a triggering subject, and I tried to add as much lightheartedness in it as I could. There'll be something a bit more cheery up next time, I promise!

                                 ♥ ♠ Mel ♦ ♣

(Song is dedicated to all the bloody wankers in my school :D)