Two - Cuddles

It was late at night and everyone was asleep...

Except me and Roman.

I was getting bored and wanted something to do. So I decide to ask Roman if we could cuddle.

I walk out of my room and go down the hallway to the white door, and I hear him in his room. Sounds of objects clattering and things moving around could be heard.

I knock on the white door, and suddenly feel really nervous.

What if he's busy? Am I interrupting something? Is he cleaning? Wait why would someone be cleaning at 10:30? What time is it exactly? It was 10:30 last time I checked..

My thoughts are interrupted by Roman opening the door.

"Hey Virgil. What's up?" Roman whispers, offering a smile.

I smile back awkwardly and rub my arm nervously.
"Um.." I start.
"Do you need something?" Roman smirks.
"I was hoping we.. we could.. cuddle.." I say quietly, "if that's okay with you..?" I finish quickly.

"Of course!" He whispers, I look up at him and smile, "R-Really?" I ask.

He shakes his head playfully and smiles more, he grabs my arms and brings me into his room. He shuts the door quietly and locks it.

Why'd he lock the door?

I look over at the door in confusion. He simply smiles at me and pulls me closer to his bed. He gets into the large bed and pats in front of him, suggesting that I can sit down now. I get into the large bed and he doesn't hesitate to hold me close to his chest.

I lean into him and hum happily.

He kisses me on the cheek.
"I love you, Virgil."
"I love you, too, Princey."

He starts rocking me slowly, and I eventually fall asleep in his arms.

No POV

Roman giggles quietly as he looks down at the sleeping boy he's holding. He stops rocking Virgil and hugs him a little tighter. He carefully repositions them so Virgil is facing outwards, lying on his right side. Roman turns to face Virgil's backside, also lying on his right side. He smiles and kisses the back of Virgil's neck and plays with his hair softly.

Virgil always told him that he didn't have to be so careful because he wasn't grabbing it, therefore wouldn't end up pulling it. Roman was careful anyway, as he knew Virgil had a bad past. Hair pulling could trigger a bad memory, and he didn't want to set him off into a panic attack or something.

Virgil made sounds in his sleep that sounded like sleepy moans.

Roman lies down, rubbing circles into his boyfriend's back as he sleeps, hoping it would prevent him from having nightmares.

Virgil's breathing steadies and he snores softly. Roman smiles, happy that Virgil had the confidence, for once, to ask for cuddles. But there was one thing that made Roman happy the most.

Virgil only snores when he has a good sleep.