THE HOOD: Lil Monae Side

NESHA, I could see it in my bitch face she was heated. I could understand, I would be hurt too even though she didn't show it I knew. She had cried many nights behind Devon no good ass. She had held that nigga down when his own family turned on him. Yeah, so what she cheated but he had cheated 1,000x before my bitch had even had the courage to cheat. And when she fucked G it wasn't about cheated, she wanted to hurt him as much as she hurted. It was like Chess it was a move for a move. We pulled up to the hood, and everyone was out ready to see action. Even little kids they circled around ready to see a fight but probably didn't even know they ABC's my city was hell man. They thrilled of mess. They loved it. It was they own personal entertainment because they was miserable with themselves! My bitch hop out the car ready.. I knew she was ready to get it over with, she was fed up!! It was gone be a good fight, they both could fight. G baby mama was slim & Nesha was on the chubby side. But Nesha was never scared, she knew if she had nobody else me and mommie would be right beside her side 💯 every since we been young it been us against the world! I looked up and heard they she go...  No words was said they came to go at it and baby they did!! Nesha ran up and rushed her. My bitch not only know to fight but she thought before she moved, every punch or move she does she always plans it out! But the other one wasn't no hoe.. they was throwing punches, knees, and bows.. it seem like the crowd grew bigger every min all you heard was Oooooohhhhhhh, flip her beat her!! I stood over my bitch because I wanted a bitch to sneak a lick I was gone fry they ass with this tazer! Nesha had managed to get on top and she was hitting her below while G babymama was swinging up. G Babymama sister KK was out there getting mad because we wouldn't let them up, no bitch you sister got her ass down there she better find her ass up!! KK looked at me and tried to grab Nesha, I clicked the tazer just to show that hoe I wasn't playing!!! Yeah, bitch I'm with all at that I kept repeating. A little known hoe from the mid always trying get in some shit ran up her name was NuNu I hit that hoe so fast with the tazer. I fried that bitch till it smelt like burnt bacon!! I didn't come to play with no hoe out here, I look back to see Nesha was still on top!! That's my bitch I yelled, we ain't taking no L's. It was fascinating that they had been out here 30 mins fighting and the police was still not called. But the police a come pull up quick and arrest you over some simple shit! Nesha yelled, I'm tired... me and mommie and grabbed her, hell naw ain't no hoe finna get the ups on my bitch! She said she was tired so she was tired! G Babymama and Kk ran up instantly trying to take advantage! I hit both them hoes with the tazer. They was about to jump us, I just knew it!! 12 12 a young boy yelled.. LMFAO I don't fuck with 12 but I never been so happy to hear them words, I was not trying to get dirty fighting with these nasty ass hoes. We hopped in our car and pulled off! I was just happy my bitch Won! I knew she had been tired of that hoe popping! She had been tired of Devon Hoe ass!!! This what she needed a stress reliever!  SHE WAS DONE with they ass. And I was happy she should have been left his dusty ass alone!!!