Chapter 3: Friends till the end

"What the heck are you doing ringo?" Ash said. "I'm Shaun and it's a pleasure to meet you ash Williams." Shaun said. "Dude just what do you want?". "We came here on vacation" Shaun exclaimed. "We saw the tv-" "wait we? Who are you bringing?" "My girlfriend" Shaun said. "Unfortunately she got bit by a zombie he-" "WAIT YOU'RE TELLING ME THERE ARE ZOMBIES OUT THERE?!" "YES STOP INTERRUPTING ME ASHFACE" ash stood quiet. "Ok now we have to get out of here as soon as we can. We need to go" "ok Shaun but I call dibs on any lady we see!" Ash said jokingly. Ash and Shaun went out of the bar and hid in a toy store. "We'll be safe here" Shaun said next to ash hiding in an aisle. Suddenly a toy started talking "Hi I'm Chucky! We are gonna be friends till the end!" "Be quiet creep doll!" Ash exclaimed to the 'fake' toy. "We are gonna be friends till the end!" Chicly said. "BE QUIE-" chucky came out of the toy box and took hid knife out. "What's your name shitface" he said. "WOAH WOAH HOLD ON YOU'RE REAL?" Ash screamed. "TELL ME YOUR NAME ASSHOLE!" "I'm ash Williams ok!" Ash got his shotgun and shot at chicly but he missed. "Wha-" he got pulled into the attic revealing all the possessed toys. "Well it's time to party"

He cut off two toys faces and shot one. "Haha you'll never get me!" Chucky exclaimed. "Think again assface" ash said then shot Chucky in the face. He lit Chucky on fire. "AHH ASH THIS IS NOT THE END YOU'LL SEE ME ONCE MORE!!" Chucky exclaimed. "Yeah right fuckface"