Chapter 4: killer klowns

Ash went out of the basement to see Shaun. "The hell happened to you" Shaun said. "Well y'know toys and shit. Can we just get out of here?" "Fine. Let's-" right behind them a red balloon popped behind them revealing pennywise. "Haha look it's a clown!" Ash said. "Hello I'm penny wise the dancing clown. Wanna join me?" He said grinning. "Uh I'm sorry Ronald McDonald but this isn't a birthday party" ash exclaimed. "Right sha-" Shaun disappeared out of nowhere. "What the-" ash looked at pennywise "so ya wanna play" pennywise said. "No thanks jack in the box but I got to-" ash turned around to see a giant circus tent full of killer clowns. He got pushed in and was face to face with killer klowns. "Get out ya rotten clowns get away from me!" He got up to see pennywise. "Time to die ashy slashy!" Pennywise said. "Hold on! If we're gonna fight let's fight in style!"

He sliced one of the killer clowns and he exploded on his face. he then killed another one and went up to pennywise. "Ey you're not getting away with this!" Ash exclaimed. "Haha but ash we already ha-" ash sliced pennywise with the chainsaw. "How about now red nosed bitch" pennywise disappeared and ash was transported into the store again. "What the hell was that?" Ash said. "Dude I said to keep quiet!" It was Shaun. "Shaun I thought you disappeared!" Ash said. "Ash you were dreaming" "oh"