Transfer Student

Chapter 3: Transfer Student

A week after the arrival of Reborn, Takeyoshi was beginning his training.

'Wake up Baka-Yoshi!' said a squeaky voice. A squeaky voice that was beginning to be his nightmare.

-Itte! Reborn! Why did you hit me! It's only 5 in the morning!

-A mafia boss should always wake up early and be presentable at any time.' Reborn said smirking.

This was now the morning routine of a tired and pained Takeyoshi. After all, being hit by a One Ton Hammer on the head while sleeping sure wasn't a caress.

Now, going back to the story...

Muttering Takeyoshi stand up and go in the bathroom, meanwhile Reborn enter the room of Tsunayoshi to wake him up.

Entering the room, he walks until he's in front of the queen-sized bed. He jumps on and watches Tsuna.
The sight that greets him makes him feel bad because he had to wake Tsunayoshi up. He looked so peaceful in his sleep, completely on another plan even.
Taking a deep breath he approaches him slowly.

"Tsunayoshi, it's time to wake up, he said speaking softly.

- Hmm.

Tsuna turns and slowly wake up, opening two sleepy cat-like eyes, he rubs them quite adorably, even for Reborn (not that he will ever admit it even under the threat of death and that's saying something since he came close to death quite a few times) and yawn.

-Ciao, Ren-chan did you sleep well? Tsunayoshi said with a voice slightly husky from sleep.

- Ciaossu Tsunayoshi, I had a good sleep, I hope we didn't do too much noises, I didn't want to wake you up before, I just wanted Baka-Yoshi to get up.

- Uh? No, I was going to return to sleep but it's okay. Now we have to get ready for the day.'

Watching as Tsunayoshi lifted himself from his bed to on his wheeling chair he makes his way back in Takeyoshi's room.
As he walks in, Reborn saw that he has yet to dress.

"Baka-Yoshi, what is taking you all this time to dress up? He said changing Leon in a gun.

- Nothing, I'm hurrying up. Takeyoshi said, goosebumps rising on his skin.

- You better hurry, Tsunayoshi woke up later than you and he's already making breakfast for us."

Going downstairs, Reborn sits on a chair with a lot of little cushions on it and waits for Tsunayoshi.

"Dig in Ren-chan I did a lot of pancakes for you there's also 'croissants' and 'Pain au chocolat', hot chocolate or milk. There's even tea if you want it.

-Can I have Espresso if you have it?

-Sure, you like to drink it too?

-Yes, I like to drink Espresso. A lot.

-Well, you're exactly like me then." Tsunayoshi said bringing a cup of espresso and putting it down in front of him, at the same time reaching for a pain au chocolat.

They continued talking and drinking a cup of Espresso until Takeyoshi ran in, nearly tripping on thin air.
He straighten himself and when he reaches Tsuna he bends down and kisses him on the cheek.
" Ohayo, Tsu-chan how are you?

- I'm fine but you're going to be late Take-kun. And you know that Kyo-kun won't appreciate it.

- Tsunayoshi's right you have 5 minutes left.

- Eh!! DEAR KAMI-SAMA I AM GOING TO BE LATE! ITTEKIMASU" He runs out and slams the door.

" That Take-kun, Tsunayoshi sighs fondly he forgot the bentos.

- I can bring it to him if you want. I'm going in town to explore.

- Really? It would really help me. Here, also take this thermos it's filled to the brim with Espresso, there's also a black bento for you. I don't want you being hungry when you're exploring.

-Thank you."

And with that he is gone, going after Takeyoshi.

"Kyoya will bite me to death for sure.

- Well you better hurry up because Mafia bosses are never late.

- Wah! Reborn when did you get here!

-I was here since you left Baka-Yoshi.

-Ah! I have no time for that! I'm going to be late!

-Then run with your Dying Will. "
As Reborn said those words he shoots Takeyoshi with a Dying Will bullet.

"REBORN !!! I'M GOING TO BE ON TIME AT SCHOOL WITH MY DYING WILL" Takeyoshi ran to the school like he had hell on his feet in boxers...

3 minutes later

After wearing some clothes again Takeyoshi enter the room just one minute before the professor Dochiro Nezu. Nezu-sensei walked in and went behind his desk and cleared his throat to gain the attention of his pupils. When it did not work a tick mark appeared on his forehead growing has minutes passed and nobody paid him attention.

"Will you shut up you bunch of insolent brats!"

°
°
°
°
After a long moment of shocked silence, his students stared at him shocked, some with their mouths agape and their eyes wide, he cleared his throat and then he began to talk.

"Today we are welcoming a transfer Student in our class, welcome him well."

Nezu opened the door for the new student to enter. Beside the teacher was a teen, silver chin length hair, green eyes, a lot of rings on long slim fingers. His uniform was in a punkish style; he didn't wear the beige outer vest of the uniform, his white button up shirt was slightly open showing a creamy white neck adorned by a silver chain, his tie was askew and he had chain hanging from his skull headed belt, he was the bad boy, the typical delinquent. After a lot of squealing and giggling the class fell in silence again.

"Can you Introduce yourself please? Nezu said in an insistent tone.
-Tch. Gokudera Hayato" he said with a slight accent.

Going to his seat he passes Takeyoshi on his way and kicks his desk. Thanks to his reflex, Takeyoshi managed to not fall but he was wondering what did he do to find himself in this situation?

I hope you enjoyed! don't hesitate to comment and vote!