Juudaime?

Chapter 4: Juudaime?

"What the hell is wrong with the transfer student?" That was the question in the head of Sawada Takeyoshi.

Takeyoshi was at the moment on the roof with his two friends our aloof cloud, the skylark, Hibari Kyoya and the forever Happy go Lucky Yamamoto Takeshi, eating.
"Maa maa, I'm sure that's nothing to worry about Take!

-Hn.

-But I don't even know this guy and he comes and attack me! "

At this moment Reborn appears and throw the bentos on his lap.

"Reborn!

-Akambo

-Ha ha, yo kid you know Take?

-I am his home tutor, who are you? Oh yeah Baka-Yoshi Tsunayoshi asked me to give you this since you were in such a hurry that you forgot the bentos.

-Ah right! Here Kyoya.

-Hn.

-So who are you?

-I'm Yamamoto Takeshi, Takeyoshi's classmate and friend. Who is Tsunayoshi?

-It's my big brother.

-I didn't know that you had a big brother Take, well I knew but we never talked about him.

-Really? Don't worry I am sure that you will see him one day, maybe soon.

-Takeyoshi, Herbivores it's time to go to class hurry up before I bite you to death.

-Hai! "

Walking back to their class Yamamoto and Takeyoshi takes their seat. As Gokudera pass by Takeyoshi and slip him a note saying that Hayato challenge him for the position of Decimo.

After class, Takeyoshi go behind the building of the school to find Gokudera smoking and waiting for him

"You're not fit to be the Decimo! I am not going to accept you as Decimo Vongola! " with that being said, he took dynamites out of nowhere and throw them toward him.

Meanwhile, Reborn is watching the fight from a branch of a tree with his Leon binoculars. Analyzing he found himself pleased with the fact that Takeyoshi could put up a fight against Smoking Bomb Hayato.

"Tch! Take that double Bombs!"
Seeing that it doesn't work he began to throw more bombs
"Triple Bombs!"
As he says that, his hands were filled with dynamites. A little too late he saw that one of his dynamite was falling to his feet 'Shit' was the only thing that he could think at the moment. He knew that he couldn't afford to bend down to take the stick back at the risk of dropping even more of the dangerous sticks.
Reborn, from his tree branch decided that it was a due time to intervene. His trusty companion crawled from the brim of his fedora to his hand transforming into a green gun, shooting Takeyoshi in the forehead.

Takeyoshi was lying down, completely still for a moment and then sprung up and out of his clothing, in his boxer, an orange flame burning violently and brightly on his forehead.
"REBORN!!! EXTINT ALL THE DYNAMITES WITH MY DYING WILL !!"

He began jumping in a high speed from sticks to stick of dynamite, putting their sparks out.

When all the flames were extinct Takeyoshi found himself on the ground bruised in boxers and Gokudera by his side bruised by all the fight.

Suddenly Gokudera threw himself on his knees in front of him, bowing, ears and puppy tail with sparkles on background he says:

"Juudaïme you saved my life! I was wrong you are definitely worth being Vongola Decimo. Please accept me as your right-hand man!