Moving day

Things you should know
Y/n-your name
F/c-favourite colour
H/c-hair colour
H/l-hair length
E/c-eye colour
Yt/n- YouTube name

Your P.O.V
I was packing to move into my new house and get out this old dusty apartment. I had finally packed the rest of my things(besides phone and vlog camera).I've been making videos for YouTube about two years now and started back when I lived in my parents house in London oh how I miss Britain but being in L.A was so much more fun.I have around 1m subscribers and my family was very proud of me. I'd started of by doing makeup videos that slowly turned into vlogs as they we do much more fun and easy.i had a few friends here in L.A but they were only people I'd made videos with.i put my final boxes in my car and left the crusty apartment behind. I arrived about ten minuets later to find this beautiful house. It was so big and beautiful and I couldn't wait to see the inside I grabbed my bag and the box layer in my back seat and approached the house unlocking it I waltzed inside to see how big it truly was it blow my little mind I was kinda sad to live here alone but I'd get over it I mean now I can have my own makeup room it's just every girls dream.I then heard a large van pull up out side and thought it must be my moving truck I then walked out side into the blazing heat and just thought I'm need to change I ran to the van and grabbed the box labelled summer clothes and took it inside to change into some blue demean shorts a peach crop top with a cardigan over the top I then threw my h/l h/c hair into a messy bun.

I then began to lift boxes out of the van I was quite strong  Considering I was short (if your not you are now) I then felt a tab on my shoulder and I turned around to see a tall tan man with brown hair and dark brown eyes

I then began to lift boxes out of the van I was quite strong  Considering I was short (if your not you are now) I then felt a tab on my shoulder and I turned around to see a tall tan man with brown hair and dark brown eyes."would you like some help"he offers kindly."honestly I would really appreciate"I said in my little British accent (Your British btw 😉).He smirked when he heard me talk "I'm toddy btw"he announced.
"Y/n"I simply replied there was something I recognised about this man I just couldn't tell what.
"Wait here I'll go get some of my friends to help"he said before walking off. Todd then came back with five other men."y/n this is Scott David,zane, Heath and Jason".
They all had nice bodies except Jason he has a bit of a dad bod. It only took us about half an hour to get most things out of the van.I was bringing one of the last boxes in when I fell over a rock,I was prepped to fall on the ground and fall in front of the boys when I was suddenly caught by...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh a cliff hanger have to wait till next time to see who saved you   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
X Alexa X