Flash back

As we look back on time we see the good we've done and the bad that happened.

Flash back
"Mommy"y/n cried running down the stairs.y/n ran into the living to see her mom "what's up n/n did you have the dream again"she said lovingly. Y/n nodded slowly tears fining her.y/n had this dream frequently ever since the incident,she was five around the time her dad had a drinking problem and was very abusive he would hit her and constantly cheat on her mom.One day y/h had come back from school with you big sister Anna (who was 15) and walked into the house to see your mom and dad fighting as they normally did and you could already tell you dad was drunk. You walked in the living room with your sister.
About ten minutes later you herd a slap and a small yell of pain this is when Anna stood up but before she left she said "y/n stay hear I'll be back in a sec".So I sat there hearing my big sister get involved in the conversation . I heard yelling screaming and then SMASH I ran I'm the kitchen to see my sister lay on the ground blood spilling from her head and glass shattered and half a glass bottle in my dads hand .i felt raindrops fall from my dads eyes then oceans.y/n sat by Anna and could feel she was still warm her mom was on the phone but y/n had just gone blank it was all a blur from then on.
2 weeks later
I was sat in the hospital next to my mom we looked to see my sisters heart still beating the faintest beep and then suddenly it stoped.

Yh pov
I woke up to see someone's arms wrapped around me "you were having a nightmare are you ok" the sweet voice spoke. I looked up to meet with David's eye and slowly shook my head.David pulled me into a deep hug "what happened"he asked I slowly looked down and felt tears fall from my eyes "my dad p-put my sister in hospital and she died" I stuttered out.I looked up to see David in shook "I'm so sorry y/n I didn't know"David said pulling me into his chest ,we sat there in silence me still in David's unbrace and it was very comfy and I'm happy I saw that side of David. Slowly I feel asleep and slept calmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~finally an update I'm so sorry but hey I'm still here schools already hectic🙄 but that's school I'm supposed to be doing history homework but I'll do it later or in the morning.well thanks for the support I really appreciate it and check out my other books.goodbye for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alexa x