2024

There I sat social media a distant memory I started working on my mental health and became a full time makeup artist, looking back on my time being friends with the vlog squad I now see all the hurt and pain some of them caused, most of this being documented through 4 minutes and 20 second vlogs. Sure there was good times but was it all really worth it. It wasn't just a group of friends hanging out at the end of the day it was a ground of influencers creating content. Moving back to London during the pandemic to be with my family seemed to be one of the best decisions I could've ever made. But I'm finally closing this chapter in my life and hope that they all will make better decisions in the future....
——————————
Wow I can't believe this was the first ever book I wrote on Wattpad all the way back in 2018 I can only apologize for not keeping up with it back then but frankly some of the things the vlog squad did are horrible and I hope all the victims are now happy and healthy.As you've probably guessed this story is now discontinued but I know that at 13 I would never have guessed how much support id have gotten from this book so thank you.
So for the final time in this book thanks for reading.
XAlexaX