Untitled Part 2

"If I understand this correctly, Spike and Fluttershy found this room," Princess Luna said slowly, recalling what her sister's former student told her.

"Yes," Twilight answered while connecting a few wires to the DVD player.

"While this box was here with all these items that you're putting together for a form of entertainment," Luna continued slowly.

"More like setting up, but yes," Twilight replied while looking at the instructions.

"Then, you sent my sister and I a message to watch this show that was sent with it?" Luna questioned as she looked at the T.V. like a curious child.

"We could use a bit of a break, and we don't see something like this every day now," Celestia said as she looked at the T.V. in wonder. "This is from the human world?" Celestia asked.

"It sure is. Sunset showed us hers the last time we were there," Spike cheered while imitating a kung fu pose. "She showed us a bunch of movies like The One, Taken and Equilibrium," Spike listed off, pretending to hold a gun.

"Don't forget the Dawn of the Dead and Scream," Twilight said while putting the finishing touches on the set up.

"Don't remind me," Spike shivered in fear.

"I'm surprised you didn't invite Sunset to see this show," Celestia muttered, secretly wanting to see her former student once more and possibly catch up.

"I did invite her, but she told me she was doing something else. Said something about abridged series or something," Twilight answered, turning on the T.V. "So, do we have everything?" Twilight asked, turning around to see her friends moving couches and tables.

"We just need to wait for Pinkie to get the snacks, Sugarcube," Applejack said, looking for her cousin.

"And I have them right here," Pinkie yelled with a large plate of snacks and drinks on her head. She placed them on the table before taking a seat and grabbing a few cupcakes.

"Good. Now, let's start this thing. I wanna see what this thing is all about," Rainbow cheered as she got comfortable on her personal cloud chair.

"Might as well," Twilight sighed as she used the remote to start the first trailer.

The beginning chords of "Red Like Roses" are heard as the black reveals the words:

ROOSTER TEETH presents

"Rooster teeth? That's an odd name," Celestia said.

"It is, since roosters have no teeth," Luna announced, feeling confused at Spike's giggling.

The text glows and scatters in red and white petals, and the full moon is shown amid falling snow and a floating red petal.

a new series by Monty Oum

"What beautiful imagery. It reminds me of those moonlit paintings in Canterlot," Rarity gushed, liking the show so far.

"It does have a relaxing feel to it," Fluttershy muttered, feeling at ease with the music playing.

Several more petals join the original, which passes over the words and dissolves them in red and black.

A figure in a red hood and flowing cloak is seen under the moon and in a snowy landscape, the cape constantly producing dozens of wind-blown rose petals.

"How does a cloak shed rose petals?" Spike asked, feeling confused but still liking the cloak.

"Might be some form of magic," Twilight said uncertain, making a note to see if there's a spell like that.