E L E V E N

IRL

at exactly ten o'clock mila found herself wrapped in blankets and a bowl of popcorn on her lap as she and her friends watched reruns of supernatural. lily was perched next to her with her legs propped up on the couch and her hair pulled into a ridiculously high ponytail.zendaya and laura we're behind them giggling on the couch like school girls over fetus sam winchester.

the three girls had arrived at mila's house two hours earlier and they had danced their way through two bottles of whiskey and after admitting they were indeed drunk, except for zendaya who had something against drinking, dropped down and started watching random shows on Netflix, finally staying on supernatural after agreeing that nothing else was worth watching.

mila whined and toppled over onto the mound of pillows. "I'm hungry," she complained into the cushion.

"tom said he was on his way but traffic was bad. his uber also apparently just got divorced so he's crying." zendaya laughed.

"ugh!" she wasn't sure if it was the lack of food in her drunken state or the fact that she was finally going to meet tom and her nerves were lighting up with anxiety.

"someone get this girl a wet rag." lily huffed.

mila grabbed a pillow and smacked it over her head. the three girls busted out in drunken giggles as the show continued to play on in the background almost completely forgotten.

"you should get a dog!" lily finally cried, leaning over until she fell on her side. "but what breed though?"

"why would i get a dog?" she raised an eyebrow.

"because mila, you have a house and a backyard and you're single! you need someone to love you who isn't us."

"wow. thanks."

zendaya chuckled, she was definitely the least drunk out of all them but for her, it was cool to see these girls, who she spent so much time watching them be serious and put together for their jobs, just for a little alcohol to loosen them up.

with a huff, just a little bit of resistance from her socks, mila was marching towards the door with her keys now in her right hands. "fine. i'm getting a dog!"

she didn't wait for the girls to follow just unlocked the door and made her way down the pathway just to bump into a running figure. but of course, mila still on the hunt for her new pup, dusted off her hands and started walking towards her car. "where is she going?"

british accent? curly hair? pizza? right. tom was coming,

she could hear the four others now following behind her, zendaya explaining the situation while laura and lily started to sing old disney songs. mila almost made it to the front seat before tom was grabbing her backwards and shaking his head. "you're drunk. i'll drive if we must, little ms. i'm on a mission."

lily climbed into the backseat, the pizza box in her lap and a slice in her hands. daya and laura were next, following the girl to their seats.

"fine." mila mumbled under her breath, pulling herself into the driver's seat and slapping the keys in tom's hands. 

"do you even know how to drive, british boy?"