T W E N T Y - O N E

IRL

mila sat in the spinny chair in her dads office and spun around, kicking the ground to go faster. She giggled and tried to stand up, her footing very misplaced as she walked around towards the door. She heard a low chuckle from the other side of the room and while her balance was not very good she jumped around.

Alex - her dad's security - stood with a grin on his face and his arms crossed. "You having fun munchkin?"

She blushed at the nickname and grabbed her jacket, quickly trying to move around him but he pulled her back. Alex has always been sorta nice to her but in reality, he creeped her out.

He had started coming around her more after she tagged him in her Instagram thanking him for the coffee that her fans blowing things out of proportion, so she turned her comments off.

She tried talking to tom about it but he hadn't responded. Just left her on delivered for 36 hours and still hadn't responded even after finally reading

"I have to go find my dad."

"Hey, No. what's the hurry?"

He gripped her arm and tugged her toward him.

"Alex, let go of me." She pleaded.

"Wait a minute." He mumbled, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

Mila winced and tried once more to pull away but he had her cornered and before she could say anything or scream, he pressed his lips to hers. She struggled under his harsh grip and it wasn't until the sound of something soft crashing to the ground that the two jumped apart.

Her heart shattered as she saw the devastated look on Tom's face who stood in the doorway with a teddy bear in one hand and box in the other. He dropped both and took off down the hallway and she tried to run after him but Alex just wouldn't let go.

"Alex! Let go of me!" She screamed.

Tom was leaving, she had to get to him.

But Alex didn't let her go until they watched the car he came in speeding off.

She started to cry.

-

PRIVATE CONVERSATION

mila
tommy please

mila
he kissed me

mila
I tried to get away and he held me there

mila
please you have to believe me

this number can no longer be reached*

-

liked by xlilyx, username and 828,383 others

pinkiepie: give me a chance, to tell the truth even if you don't believe me.....

comments have been disabled

OKAY. So this is the end of spatium. There will be another story coming out very soon and I can't wait for you guys to read it. This is the first ever story, social media fic, anything I have ever finished and even if it may suck I'm proud because I finished it.

So thank you so much <3