Chapter 45

Camila was scrolling through her phone unable to sleep. She was so wired from her date with Shawn. That was all she could think about. Just then she received a notification.

Shawn> Sunrise?

Camila smiled then texted:

Meels> You will never make it here in time.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

Camila smiled then sat up and slipped her foot into the boot and strapped it in. She slowly walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. There he was standing there in the very outfit he had left in.

"Come on slow poke."

She giggled then opened the door. As soon as they made eye contact, he warmly smiled at her. She bit the side of her bottom lip. "What are you doing, Shawn?"

"Can I come in?"

She grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him inside. She pressed her lips to his and he smiled into the kiss. "I missed you." He said lifting her up into his arms and continuing to kiss her.

Diega walked into the living room and saw them laughing and kissing. She smiled at how adorable they were together. She didn't appreciate being woken up, but it was a pleasure to see Camila so happy. She cleared her throat making her presence known.

"Oh, Dee, I am so sorry."

Shawn was also apologetic. "I am sorry. I just didn't want to miss watching the sunrise with this one."

Camila turned and looked at him adoringly. He then leaned in and kissed her softly.

"Ugh, it is too early to be this god damn cute. Go watch your damn sunrise, but could you do it quietly?"

They both nodded.

Once she left, Shawn carried Camila over towards the balcony.

"I can walk, Shawn."

"I know that." He said, but continued to carry her. "I like carrying you."

She blushed. "I am not complaining. Anytime your hands are on me, it is a good thing."

It was his turn to blush. He then placed her down so her feet were on the ground again. They then stepped onto the balcony. The sunlight was just peaking over the horizon. It was a yellowish orange color. They sky was still dark, but appeared more gray and hazy.

Shawn put his arm around her waist as they leaned over the balcony side by side.

"It is so magical." She said.

"It is." Shawn said as he continually gazed at her profile. There was a slight breeze and strands of her were lightly blowing in the breeze.

She could feel his eyes on her. "Shawn?"

"Yes?"

"You are supposed to be watching the sunrise."

Shawn did not respond. He simply took his hand and gently tucked some of her fallen hair strands behind her ear. "You are beautiful."

She bit her bottom lip and blushed.

He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

They stood there in silence for a bit as the sunlight began to appear over the horizon.

Shawn would occasionally place soft kisses on her shoulder or side of her neck.

"What are your plans for later this evening?"

'Not sure yet. I have to check with my manager. Why?"

"I want to take you out again."

Camila smiled then turned her head slightly so she could look at him and said, "People may start to ask questions."

"Let them." He said then placed his hand under her ear and rubbed her cheek with this thumb. "I don't care. I just want to spend time with you."

She wondered if he could feel her heart beating hard against her chest. He leaned in a little closer, their foreheads touching. Her smell was flooding his senses now. Their lips touched. This time it wasn't as sweet and innocent, but hot, passionate and demanding.

He groaned into the kiss, signaling how much she turned him on. Camila thought back to their earlier conversation about taking things slow. God please let him forget about it.

"Camila." He whispered slowly. She smiled, her heart still fluttering at his voice as she clasped her hands on either side of his face.

"Shawn, don't stop." she whispered softly then slammed her lips to his throwing him off guard. Before he had a chance to protest, she pressed her tongue to the seam of his lips and delved inside his mouth.

Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to her hip and settled there and pulled her closer. She inhaled sharply. He then slid his palm under her shirt and rubbed up and down her lower back.

Camila let out a sensual moan as Shawn's fingertips slid inside the waist of her jeans. She smiled into the kiss as his fingertips explored the surface of her ass.

Shawn had lost control of this kiss a long time ago, but he didn't seem to care at this point. Any rational thoughts he had continued to be pushed to the back of his mind.

He caught some much needed oxygen as she moved her lips near his ear. "Let's watch the sunrise at your place."

He smirked as he continued running his hands all over her body and kissing her.

She grabbed his face and stared deeply with passion into his eyes. "Shawn, take me home with you."

"Ugh, will you two GET A ROOM already?" Diega said after sliding open the doors to the balcony.

Shawn buried his face in Camila's neck and tried to catch his breath.

"Don't worry about her."

"I didn't mean to get carried away." He said then placed a slow long kiss on her forehead. "How about I pick you up at 5 this evening?"

Camila frowned. "How about we go now?"

He warmly smiled at her. "Meels, I have something nice planned."

"Shawn?"

"Yes, hunnie?" he asked sweetly.

"Can I lean on you so I can tighten my boot?"

"Of course, hun. I could also do it..."

Mila turned and bent over with her ass pressing against his crotch.

"...holy fuck."

She then stood up and grinned.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"I can tease two, Shawnie."

He took her hand and kissed it. "I promise you, I am not trying to tease you."

"What am I supposed to do with all of this pent-up heat and passion?" she asked pushing her chest against his.

"Bring it over tonight. I promise, I will take care of it." He said with a confidence that gave her tingles all over her body.