Princess Diana

An alarm clock sounds throughout the room, I reached over to turn it off as the doors of my room flew open and Queen Samara and her ladies in waiting rushed in to finish my packing and get me ready for my long travels back to Magix and to Alfea college for fairies "come now Diana! Sky, Camden, and Brandon have already risen and as future queen of Eraklyon you mustn't be late!" queen Samara lightly scolded the sleepy fairy. I arose for the clutches of my warm bed I wouldn't see again until next summer break. As the Queen and I ate our breakfast, the ladies in waiting had all my belongings floating around being packed for the new school year. Once I was suitably dressed, we began our walk to find the King Erendor and Crown Prince, my fiancée, Sky. "Samara, I felt something off last night when the moon rose I think something is gaining power in the dimensions, something evil...." I trailed off "my dear it is all okay, the moon is just in partial darkness it messes with your visions of the dimensions" the Queen said while laying a comforting hand on my shoulder as we headed to the throne room.

When we finally reached the throne room there was a group of men were discussing the journey that the trio of young royals and the loyal squire would take back to their respective schools "ah there they are, how are my favorite fairies this morning?" Erendor questioned as his wife, Queen Samara reached his side and I greeted Sky with a short kiss on the cheek. "Wonderful darling, everything is set for Diana's arrival at Alfea and I assume Sky, Camden, and Brandon's return to Red Fountain is set as well?" Samara questioned while smiling at the group of teenagers standing before her. "Yes mother, we should be heading out now if we want to miss the inter-planet traffic" Prince Sky stated wrapping his left arm around the waist of his fiancée. With a bow to the King and Queen and short nod goodbye the group of teenagers headed out to the hover boats that were loaded with their luggage "are you excited to see Alfea Diana?" Brandon asked me "yes, I get to see Stella again I haven't seen her all summer since father grounded her after the explosion, I'm sure your excited to see Stella as well Brandon or should I say prince Camden? why did you two change names again, I am still confused about the whole thing..." I trailed off with a confused look on my face looking to the two boys in question "I will be Brandon, while Brandon is prince Camden to everybody so that I can try and live as a normal teen not the youngest prince of Eraklyon" Camden said while laughing at my confused face "well I hope this works out for you two" I laughed out while looking through my phone to see a text from Stella, saying she was on earth and we should come visit a new fairy who saved her, "boys it looks like we have a detour after picking up Timmy and Riven" I stated showing my text to Sky.

"Well if it isn't the swashbuckler" I giggled at Riven as he disembarked the falcon that just landed, we were just about to teleport to earth to see my sister and this new fairy, so it was perfect timing. "Ha-ha princess very funny" Riven said with a small smile on his face. "Well let's go save Stella before she gets into more trouble" Prince Camden (Brandon) stated. As we walked through the portal we saw Stella transformed and another girl fighting an ogre, a hunter troll and some ghouls. "Hey Princess Stella, I hope your friend's the pretty one in the blue pants" Prince Camden (Brandon) stated. "Yeah, and not this ugly guy on a leash here." Riven sneered at the troll while Sky came up with a plan "All right. I suggest a three-pronged rescue op." "Forget that Sky, I got this puppy wrapped up all by myself." Riven piped up again "Riven were a team" I stated while Prince Camden (Brandon) yelled out "Dude, one summer at a swashbuckler camp doesn't mean you get to go solo on a troll." just as Riven is thrown across the lawn, "I rest my case." Prince Camden (Brandon) said while laughing "all right now we need to take out his feet" Timmy said while blasting towards his feet "ghoul alert" Brandon (prince Camden) yelled out "I got it, lunar wind" I yelled out blasting the ghouls away from Riven and the girls, riven gets up and growled out "Stay here. This won't take long." The ogre them begins to attack riven and knocks him out. "Leave him alone!" the red head next to Stella yells as they blasted the ogre. "Awesome shot Bloom." Stella told Bloom smiling "It just happened." Bloom said while looking at her hands "Like I said, you got Winx." Stella says then turns to the ogre "now you're gonna back off ogre, or I'm gonna put my Stinkus-Removus spell on you and you're gonna end up smelling like you just took a bath, I knew that would scare him." she laughs as he retreats with his ghouls.

"So Bloom, these are the Red Fountain guys I was telling you about and my little sister, Meet Riven... (who just glares at the two) ...Prince Camden(Brandon)"Hey."...Timmy...(who waves with a smile)... Brandon(Prince Camden)"How ya doin' " and the two love birds my sister Diana and Prince Sky. "HI Bloom nice to meet you" sky and I said in sync laughing. As the troll emerges from hole Timmy puts a collar around its neck. "Not so fast tough guy you're coming with us back to Magix" Camden (Brandon) says as Timmy activates the levitation on the collar "Where are you guys taking him?" Bloom asked "We'll bring him back to Red Fountain. They'll probably send him to a creature preserve." Riven says not even looking at her. I open the portal back to Red Fountain "come on guys time to go, see you at school Stel, hopefully you as well Bloom" I called out to them smiling while Sky and I walk through the portal first with Riven following us "So long." Camden calls over his shoulder with Timmy and the troll, Brandon is the last through calling out to Bloom, "Bloom, I sure hope I see you at Alfea." "oh, look at that Brandon has a crush" the boys call out making fun of him while I laughed as he blushed then tackled Camden (Brandon) and Sky. "Well boys I'm off the Alfea, I see you for training in two day, right?" I questioned "of course we can't start without our resident fairy" Sky said getting up and walking towards me before I left. "I'll see you soon princess" he said while tilting my head upwards to give me a chaste kiss on the lips. "see you then Sky." I said as my portal opened behind me "later guys" I yell as I waved goodbye and vanished into my portal.

~This is my first Winx Club Story hope you all like it! ☺

edited : 9/2/2018