The Plane

Okay, so..I'm skipping forward. *weird time traveling noise*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You board the plane, listening to Xavier and De'Rosa argue the whole time on the way to the airport about the Eiffel Tower and you're sick of it.

Elix laughs a bit as she walks in front of you, down the corridor to the entrance of the plane. "Sorry about them. They...were dropped...manny times on their heads." She moves her curls from her eyes, laughing a little more

"But I hope you're excited about Paris! I didn't know if any of you have ever been, so I wanted to treat you all to a trip!" She claps and waves her arm in front of her, motioning for you to go first.

"It's a private plane. so don't worry about sitting next to people you don't know" Eli chuckles as he follows behind you, stepping into the plane, holding bags.

"Just. Don't sit next to Xavier and De'Rosa. I warned you" Elix said walking after you as you walk in.

A bar was set up at the front of the plane, a small jacuzzi in the center of the plane floor as black leather seats are on the opposite sides of the plane walls.

A t.v sat in front of the jacuzzi with at least three bathroom in the back.

"Hopefully this will be peaceful.." Eli mumbles, crossing his arms.

"Probably won't." Elix mutters, shaking her head and flashing a smile to you as you walk past to go wherever on the plane.