ch3

You got out the house. About time, really. It was raining, and the cold droplets fell onto your face, which felt both refreshing and freezing. You forced Nagisa to come with you as you weren't allowed to go alone, though once again he didn't mind.
Ever since you realized your mind had been racing with thoughts of him. Your dreams, everything. All of it.
Nagisa Shingetsu.
Not bad thoughts either, just stuff you'd get flustered over when really it was the 'pure parts of a relationship', according to Komaeda anyway.
You wanted to say.
No,
You needed to say.
"N-Nagisa?"
Damn it.
You stuttered.
"Yes, Jataro? You've seemed distracted recently, I wanted to ask about that actually.
"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. I needed to tell you something, actually.."
Your heart started to race.
What is this feeling?
You couldn't speak, you couldn't move.
'Immobilized by love', as some would say.
...
...
Silence.
Until, finally, something was said. But you never opened your mouth. If anything, he said it.
"Yes, I like you too."
Your heart basically skipped 466475857436 beats.
What...?
Well, in retrospect you already knew that. But...
He was saying it? What was happening? But you didn't disagree. In fact, you hugged him and made him nearly fall.
Your only concern was 'what will the others think'?