Chapter One. Breathing

Ahh hello, I hope you enjoy this story. It's of course bxb 🙄🙄 if you didn't get that from the picture above I don't know what to say.
They're will be scenes of depression and self harm throughout this whole book, I will put a warning before each chapter to say if that will be the case.

Please stay safe and don't read if that could be triggering to you I wouldn't ever wish for you to harm yourself in any way. If you ever need anyone to talk to my Instagram is @lancey.gay.lance just message me and I'll reply whenever I get the chance, or if you wanna give me ideas for this book message me there, though most chapters are prewritten so.

Btw lance is 20 in this fic cause yeah ~ I don't want none of that pedophillia shit even if it was only a year until he would've been 18 :/

Lance' PoV

I run my hands through my hair, pulling on it gently trying to calm the nerves shaking my body up, making me feel like I'm freezing, inside and out. I sigh loudly, disappointed at my uselessness, my breath shaking slightly, trying to expel the nerves racked up inside of me.

I'm so exhausted after our first time forming Voltron and destroying Sendak's ship, whether or not he perished is unbeknownst to us, either way I don't care at this moment in time I just need to remember how to breathe and relax.

I don't know how you breathe, how do you do it again?

Hah.. I don't know how, my throat feels like it's closing up on me, I need to relax and breathe it's so painful. I don't understand what's happening.

I hate this.. I hate myself.. Why do I have to be so useless and such a nuisance.

I stand my leg shaking weakly underneath me, like a newborn foal. I stumble over to the door, tripping over my own two feet, pressing my hand against the lock to open it.

"H- hunk" I whimper into the empty dark hallway, wanting to be held in the arms of my friend. He's so big and cuddly it's amazingly comforting I can't even begin to explain.

"H- Hunk.. Pl- please" I cry into the darkness stepping out into it, my door closing behind me, so the darkness seemingly consumes me and grabs a hold of me.

I shiver into the darkness feeling surrounded by it and enclosed, trapped. My breath catches in my throat making me cough weakly, trying to hold it in, scared if I cough to loudly something might get me.

I don't know what I think would get me but I'm scared either way, it's the darkness playing with my mind and paranoia.

"Ahh" I moan into the darkness my hands clutching up to my chest, squirming around in each other.

I stumble forwards, in the direction I remember the meeting/laze room being, looking for hunk or at this point anyone. I just need to see another human or really anything to remember that I'm not the only being on this planet, in this universe.

I turn a corner my hand shuffling against the wall now, leading me in a random direction. Making me feel more secure and safe.

I see a faint warm yellow glow of a dimmed light in the near distance. I speed up stumbling in the darkness wanting to get into the light and the arms of whomever is there. Well as long as they'll allow me to crawl into their embrace

"He- hello" I call into the gentle light suddenly blinding my eyes since it's the first light I've seen in a while after coming from complete darkness