Chapter 6: Sick at Work (Cal) Part 6

When Ashton got a hold of his phone, he unlocks it and answers the call.

~ Phone Conversation ~

Ashton: " Hello. " He says on the phone.

Anne-Marie: " Hey sweetie. " She says on the phone.

Ashton: " Hey, mum. " He says smiling.

Anne-Marie: " How are you feeling baby? " She asked her son.

Ashton: " I am feeling better than I was feeling yesterday. " He says on the phone.

Anne-Marie: " You weren't feeling all that great yesterday? " She asked her son.

Ashton: " No I wasn't, I was still throwing up and having diarrhea, but I didn't have a fever. " He says to his mum.

Anne-Marie: " Alright, glad that you are feeling better. " She says to her son.

Ashton: " Me too but Calum not so much." He says to his mom.

Anne-Marie: " What is going on with Calum? " She asked concerned about her son in law.

Ashton: " Calum has the virus now and he isn't enjoying it. " He says to his mom.

Anne-Marie: " He has the virus now. " She says frowning.

Ashton: " Yes, he started feeling unwell last night and when he woke up this morning; he was feeling bad. " He says to his mom.

Anne-Marie: " He does? " She says feeling sad.

Ashton: " Yes. " He says frowning.

Anne-Marie: " Did he go to work? " She asked her son.

Ashton: " Yes but his boss Valencia sent him home early, he threw up at work in the garbage can in his office. " He answers his mom's question.

Anne-Marie: " Poor thing. " She says to herself.

Ashton: " He has been having diarrhea and has been throwing up and complaining about his stomach hurting all day. " He says frowning.

Anne-Marie: " Really? " She asked her son.

Ashton: " Yes. " He says to his mom on the phone.

Anne-Marie: " I hope that he feels better soon. " She says to her son on the phone.

Ashton: " I do too. " He says to his mom before checking on Calum.

Anne-Marie: " A little birdie, told me that you and Calum are adopting a 1-year-old baby girl. " She says on the phone.

Ashton: " Yes, it's true. " he says on the phone while helping Calum back to bed.

Anne-Marie: " Thats exciting. " She says on the with a big smile on her face back at home.

Ashton: " We are scheduled to meet our brand-new baby girl today at 2 Pm and adopt her today. " He says on the phone to his mom.

Anne-Marie: " Really? " She says on the phone.

Ashton: " Yes. "He says to his mom.

Anne-Marie: " That means that I have to drop off the stuff I was going to give you right now. " She says on the phone.

Ashton: " What do you mean? " He asked his mum, feeling a bit confused.

Anne-Marie: " I was going to drop off all the baby stuff that your sister Lauren used to have that she doesn't need anymore. " She says to her son.

Ashton: " You're going to give me all of my little sister Lauren 's baby stuff, so we don't have to worry about buying. " He says feeling surprised.

Anne-Marie: " Yes, they are still in undamaged shape and all of Lauren's baby clothes are in terrific condition and some of the baby clothes that Lauren had still have tags on them. " She says to her son.