Q-and-A #6

(Question by CJ_Is_Fandom_Trash)

Maddie: Well, K.O. is definitely my best friend. He's so kind and I appreciate his determination to be a hero. Plus, he's the funniest goofball I've ever met, and he was my first friend my age, so he's pretty special to me.

K.O.: Aw, you're my best friend too, Mads!

Maddie: Rad's fun to goof around with, but his boasting can get a little annoying at times. Okay, most of the time. But he was one of my first friends and he means a lot to me. Honestly, he's kinda like an older brother to me.

Rad: ...

Maddie: Rad, are you crying?

Rad: *sniffle* NO!

Maddie: Okay...Enid is really cool and she's fun to joke around with. She was also my very first friend and she helped me out a lot with my confidence and just being the way I am now. I owe a lot to her, and she's like a big sister to me.

Enid: ...

Maddie: Enid, you're crying too??

Enid: No, I just...there's another customer waiting for me, so that's it.

Maddie: Uh-huh. Well, Mr. Gar's super cool, and he's a really great boss! Plus, watching him get super flustered about Carol is pretty funny.

Mr. Gar: Madeline!

Maddie: Aah! Sorry, Mr. Gar!

K.O.: Wait, "Madeline?"

Maddie: Uh, anyway, Carol is really cool too! She's smart and strong, and she used to be in P.O.I.N.T.! That's pretty awesome.

Carol: Aw, thanks Maddie!

Maddie: No problem, Carol. And as for T.K.O., well...when I first met him, he was really rude, super edgy, and pretty much the definition of anger issues--

T.K.O.: Well, you're no gem yourself, Maddie!

Maddie: Hey, I wasn't finished. I was gonna say, after everything that happened with Boxman Jr. and Shadowy Figure, he really isn't too bad. He's actually kinda nice.

T.K.O.: *blushes* Take that back...

Maddie: No.

T.K.O.: Hrm...

Keep asking questions, guys!