New powers learned

(A/N: If you don't know... when frisk summons her new powers, her eyes will glow red instead of brown)

I walked towards Jefri and told her about the book.

"hmm..this looks.. amazing! Now we can learn more than just healing magic! We can maybe...even start a school or something!" Jefri said, her eyes sparkling as she kept flipping the book.

"...I'm...not sure a school is necessary  Jefri.." I replied. 

"don't worry,  I was joking. But I could summon tables or something. " Jefri said as she summoned tables and chairs beside the other mes and Charas. 

"wait, lemmie help ya."  I said as Jefri nodded and handed me the book. I flipped to pg 241 and read it. After reading. I closed the book and put it on the floor. I focused as I closed my eyes, red aura appeared in my hands as the book got larger and larger, soon, the book turned twice as big as a Frisk or Chara.

"woah" Jefri said. "now this will be much better for teaching heh" I chuckled as I put my hands on my waist. 

*Temmie Skip*

We were at the middle of Pg 465 "shape shifting". The other mes and Charas still look energetic. Sweet Dreams raised up her hand with a confused face. 

"umm...original me, why don't we get tired, hungry, thirsty, feel sick or hurt?" Sweet Dreams asked. I stayed silent as I don't know the answer, sweat rolled down my forehead as I was thinking how to answer this question. I feel my face start to get a nervous red. Then I heard Core's voice behind them. " That's why we can't die here, if we could feel those things, we would have already died." Core explained. We all nodded and continued.

*Temmie Skip*
After a few hours of reading and learning,  we decided  to test it out and see if it'll work.  Space is trying out shape shifting, a few seconds later  she turned  into a galaxy cat with  white glowing eyes.

Core is still chained up the sky.

Mafia is summoning fancy clothes. Horror is....doing nothing.  Chara is eating a chocolate bar away from other Charas. Quarts is trying to summon a plant and grow it. Fremmie is making tem flakes. Diana is dancing.

And Glitch...she's... Training and fighting. She summoned a hologram with a pink skirt,  a stripe shirt with two colors, purple and pink. It also had pink hair. It had a creepy look on the face.  I still feel sad for Glitch everytime I see her depressed, angered face.

"so...thats what Betty noire looks like? " I managed to say. She gave a little nod to me and continued battling it. After a few minutes later, Glitch got stabbed in the back, it shocked me as I covered my mouth. Then, the hologram disappeared. I ran over to Glitch. "Oh my god Glitch! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" I yelled worriedly. 

"like Core said, you can't get hurt here, not even when you get stabbed trough the head or anywhere." Glitch replied as she healed herself. I sighed in relief, but that made me wand to ask Diana a question. I walked to Diana and asked. " Diana can I ask you a question?" I asked. She nodded and sat on the floor.

" did it hurt, when you got stabbed?" I asked. She took a moment to think about it, finally she spoke. 

" It did, very badly. It hurt when I got stabbed behind the back in my AU, but when I entered here in this..."Determination void", all of the pain was gone, it just fwooshed away. I din't feel pain but my HP was still going down, then I passed out...That's all I could reply" Diana said.  I nodded and thanked her for answering my questions. I walked away to do prepares, like practicing my magic or figuring out how to get out of here. 

(A/N yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy Chap finished! And it's question time boiiiiii * dabs*)

What do you think the Frisk's and Chara's magic weapon/ magic would be? ( tips = Space* Space shield/ sapce powers).  

 pls Comment here.

Meme of the chap~~~