quirk (part 1)

Third person pov

"Ugh...what happend?" Izumi said while holding her head "Izumi!" And then izuku huged her suddenly and slightly surprised izumi , but she still huged back her cying brother " hey , why are you crying izu-nii?" After realizing what she felt on her her head let out a loud scream" AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

Timeskip after lunch

After having lunch, a nurse came in and told us we should follow her to test what i think is my quirk.

Once we arrive in the room we were greeted with a brown haired woman sitting in a chair , pressumably to test my quirk , and said " hello dear, im doctor yoshida and im in charge of quirk testing. Soit seems you turned into a kitsune" . " A kitsune?" . " well dear, a kitsune is a nine tailedfox spirit , the more tails they have the stronger they become " . " really?! Then is it like with each tail they get a new ability?" . You say with exitment in your voice." Correct , you catch on fast" doctor yoshida says with a amused smile.

She then begins to explain my abilities since im supposed to have nine tails , that means nine abilities and the first is

Tail 1: hightend sences and enhanced body

Tail 2: im able to call blue flame spirits and           
              i can tell them something and they
              do it .

And since you still only have 2 tails whenever you get a new tail you  will go back to the hospital and get that tail ability explaind.

Now lets go back 2 months

Izuku pov ( did anyone see this coming ?😊)

Ihope izumi is okay , im her brother ... im supposed to know what happened to her ,  still...why? ....why wont they tell me anything?.

Anyway whats even more weird is kachan coming to see izumi when no one knew except me since i accedentally saw him.

And thats all i have im sorry im stressed and we have teachers observing us in class and not to mention math .............................................................

......................................................................

..........MATH my worsth nightmare so im so sorry.