> THE END <

Love.

"Dear Reader,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this book. It's been a solid ten hours and thirty minutes since I began rewriting this book. I have some final editing to do, but I'm happy with it. I cried like a baby writing the ending, you have no idea. I feel like I didn't pull it off that well, but I tried.

This is a rewrite of a Lashton Story I wrote back on September, 1st 2015. I love that book so much even though it was so poorly written. I hope this does the story justice. I put a lot of myself in this book, my life experiences, my emotions, my stories.

I didn't want anyone to think I was romanticizing suicide, so I changed up 'The Final Letter' quite a bit. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say at this point.

We are fans, we are strong. We love our idols and respect other people's. We get happy, we get sad, we get jealous, we get mad. We are making history with every story, every tweet, every album bought. We are worth something even as 'just fans'. Love blindly, but responsibly.

I'm sorry if this isn't what you expected, this is the one book I needed to end sad.

Yell at me all you want, I accept my fate!

If you or anyone you know is contemplating suicide, don't be afraid to reach out. There are resources all over the internet, most schools, and other places. Jungkook was stupid all the way through. He had severe depression and other mental problems going on, but even he regretted his decision in the end.

Feel free to ask me any questions about the book, or anything. I'm sending my love to you.

Sincerely,

Fangirl (Alexandra)"