Meeting your father- Jake

So this is a DDM imagine, which means Daddy Daughter Moments. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BDSM OR DDLG OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS I just get messages all the time on my other account what does DDM mean or BSM which technically means Brother Sister Moments. Alright let's get on with the damn story also tell me if I should make another Sam and Colby imagine but only DDM and BSM imagines, and I can not stress it enough REQUEST ARE OPEN. I just don't do smut or self harm.

You sat in the office in school quietly, you were waiting for your principal to say you can go back to class since one of your guy friends called the office again saying they were your dad and he was going to come pick you up, they did this every month, that was until a door opened and there stood your father, his blue and pink faded hair pushed back out of his face.

"Y/n?" I just stood up and took off outside not really wanting to deal with any of it, I mean you had 15 amazing birthdays without him, 14 great christmas' without him, why does he have to come now?

"Y/f/n wait!" You hear him yell while running up to him

"What!? What do you want!? Did you just come to get me to get more views on your stupid channel!?" You yell your face turning red

"No...Y/n I came so you wouldn't be put in foster care..." he whispered

"W-what?"

"Your mom...she uh..." and then you realized what he was trying to say, your mom had been in Coma for 2 years, and the doctors knew she was gonna die soon, but you couldn't bring yourself to pull the plug, you knew something wasn't right from the time you woke up.

"D-does that mean I have t-to move?"

"Yea...but you get to come live with me and my frie-" he was cut off by your friends running outside to you, your all time best friend, Y/b/f/n hugged you tightly

"Y/n please don't forget me when you become famous"

"I won't" you smile, Jake smiled slightly waiting for you.

You sat in his car quietly as he drove to your house, you haven't stayed there in awhile, you only went there to get clothes and then you'd stay in the hospital with your mother, she was a good mom, hell she was an amazing mom. You walk in and tear up as you pass your mom's room, you go to your room and grab your suitcase packing your clothes and stuff before going straight to your mom's room grabbing her necklace and pillow, two things that helped you. Jake waited downstairs swaying gently while looking at his shoes. You walk down the stairs a duffle bag on your shoulder and a small bag in your hand, Jake opens the door for you as you walk out

"You know...you don't have to call me dad.."

"It'll take time, Jake....yea your my dad biologically but you were gone for the 15 years of my life"

"I know...and I'm sorry okay?"

"It'll take time" you repeat as you get in the passenger seat quietly, he got in starting the car pulling out

"So Y/n..-" he looked over to see you crying, he pulled over on a random Texas road and pulled you into a hug rubbing your back, you were hesitant at first but then let out a loud sob in his chest

"Hey...I know how it feels to loose someone but it'll get better, at least your not with a stranger"

"Y-you technically are a-a stranger" you sobbed out, that only made Jake's heart ache, yea he wasn't there but it was because your mom wanted him to leave, she was convinced he was no good and would just go to jail, but Jake was the one paying child support, her mother's medical bills, the bills and sent money for nothing, but apparently her mother never told her. Jake was also the senior that always helped kindergarten Y/n with anything and everything.

"Hey hey it's okay...don't worry..."

"J-Jake? Will you tell me a-bout before you l-left?"

"You mean the day?"

"I-I guess"

"Well I remember waking up arounddddd 4 in the morning to the police knocking on the door, turns out they saw me and your uncle's Sam and Colby trespassing on this old abandoned water park, well...when I was done dealing with the cops your mom came down...you on her hip...and well...you were just a toddler..-" you look up to notice him tearing up "-you had littler footie pajamas on and your mom she looked at me in a way she never did before and the only words she let out was 'get out' well we started fighting and I remember you saying 'Daddy? Mommy said you don't love me' and you had your little lisp and it killed me as I put my bag by the door...I kneeled down and hugged you but your mom took you from me...when I left I heard you ask when I was gonna be back...so everyday till I graduated high school I'd walk you home or buy you lunch...-"

"Mom said you left because you didn't want a daughter"

"Don't you dare ever think that Y/N y/m/n Webber, I wanted visitation to see you, I sent money every week so you could do whatever you wanted, I wanted to be in your life so bad, I tried messaging you, calling you but your mom always blocked my number...don't even think for a second I never stopped loving you" he finished slightly pissed off, he soon pulled off driving towards LA again.

By the time Jake pulled in your were fast asleep laying in the back, he shut the car off as he got out quietly shutting his door before opening the back door lifting you out, he slowly walked in considering it was 3 in the morning, all the lights were off and Sam walked into the hall.

"Oh..I didn't know you'd be back tonight"

"Neither did I...why are you walking around in the dark?"

"Dry bones challenge"

"Okay well when everyone wakes up will you tell them not to prank Y/n? Their gonna sleep on the couch okay?"

"Got it" he smiled running upstairs, Jake slowly laid you on the couch before walking upstairs to his room.

The next morning Jake woke up to you asleep in his floor the blanket and pillow he gave you was with you on the floor but was now half way under his bed.

"Y/n/n? Why are you on the floor?"

"Hmm?" You groaned loudly

"Hey come on come get in bed"

"I will bite you" you pouted not wanting to get up

"Come on kiddo" he said lifting you up, he put you on the bed smiling slightly

"I'm gonna go pick up food okay?"

"Okay"