Sleepless nights- Jake

As most of you know I write with real life experiences with a little twist or whatever my mind comes up with, Well I've been having a VERY hard time sleeping so..anyone wanna be my late night talk friend?

================================

You slowly tear your eyes open only to be presented with total darkness, that's how Jake liked to sleep, total darkness, with that plus the 'demons', plus just the pure silence of the house honestly scared you...a lot, so you'd wake up at random unholy hours of the night for no reason but silence, you tried listening to music before you went to sleep, he shut it off, and honestly you don't think he even knew about the sleeping problems. You walked downstairs as quietly as possible holding your phone as a flashlight as you walked into the kitchen, you almost screamed when you saw a figure standing in the kitchen, it seemed to take notice of your terrified face and instantly went up to tell you to be quiet, that's when you realized it was Colby, your big brother.

"Colby!" You whisper yelled

"Hey hey hey I'm sorry I'm sorry" he whispered putting his hands on your shoulders

"You assho-"

"Y/n/n...what are you doing up? It's 3 am"

"I Uh...can't sleep again.." you mumbled and Colby sighed

"You tried the music thing?"

"Mhmm.."

"The fan?"

"Jake gets cold"

"Oh Y/n...you can always come into my room"

"I know I'm sorry..." you hear a groan then footsteps

"Y/n? Baby what's wrong?"

"Jake oh uh nothing just had problems sleeping..." he walked up and hugged you tightly as he kissed your head

"I love you"

"I Love you too"