𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴏᴍᴀsʜᴜ

𝐂𝐇 𝐗//𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐇 𝐗
//𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

"THE EARTHKINGDOM city of Omashu." Aang spreads his arms, introducing us to the massive non-ice made city. instead, a walled city resting atop a huge rock platform.

"I used to always come here and visit my friend, Bumi," Aang informs.
"Wow. We don't have cities like this in the South Pole." Katara says in amazement.
"They have buildings here that don't melt!" Sokka jumps up and down pulling me with him. "Look Saki! Look!"

"Sokka I see it. Now, will you please let go of me?" I ask annoyed, smushing his cheek with my hand, forcing him to look in the other direction.

"Cmon slowpokes! The real fun is inside the city!" Aang launches himself off the ground, running for the gates.

"Aang wait! It could be dangerous. What if people find out you're the avatar. Remember what Oyagi said? We shouldn't just go around showcasing you two off." Katara argues.
"We need a disguise," Sokka adds.

"So, what am I supposed to do? grow a mustache?" Aang sarcastically asks.

Sokka's eyes widen and He snaps is finger with an idea in mind.

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

"This is not going to work." I cross my arms.

"Ugh! This is so itchy. You live in this stuff?" Aang talks to Appa. In which He replies with a grunt.

"Great! Now you look just like my grandfather." Sokka claps his hands together wiping off whatever dirt or hair he had on them. "Technically, Aang is 112 years old." Katara crosses her arms making a point.

Aang picks up his staff, and uses a fake 'old man' voice, "Now let's get to skippin', young whippersnappers! The big city awaits."

We follow the clear path to the gates of the city, occasionally Aang will talk about Omashu, but if I'm being completely honest I'm not paying attention. I haven't really been involved with the group ever since Kyoshi.

I don't think they've noticed though.

We hear a rough voice ahead making us all stop in our tracks. I've realized the gates have become 10x clearer. What looks like an old man trying to get in the city with a cart of... cabbages?

"Rotten cabbages! What kind of slum do you think this is?" The guard yells. He crushes the green orb in his hand. He then earth bends a sharp lump in the ground under the cart of cabbages knocking it high into the air and over to the side of the access road. The cart along with the cabbages plunges hundreds of feet to the valley floor below.

"Noo! My cabbages!" The man dramatically pulls his hair and sinks to his knees.

"Just keeps smiling," Aang whispers to all of us through his teeth.