Answers

Lilis POV:
"We need time to think about this Nat." I said. Cole took my hand, and we walked out.

"Lil, I'm 26, and your almost 22, are you sure about this."

"Cole, I never said I wanted Brynn, but I don't wanna be put in this position, I just lost my best friend. But at the same time, I don't want to put Nat in this position to find Brynn other parents." I said putting my hands on my face. Cole grabbed my hands.

"Hey, hey. It's going to be okay. I'm here for you, with whatever you pick, I'm here okay?" He kissed me on the forehead and pulled me to his chest. I snuggled my head into his chest. This was going to be a long week.

Coles POV:
Once we got home, Lili got into sweatpants and a tank top, while I took a shower. It was 4:30, Lili was laying on the bed, watching Friends. I went over and cuddled next to her.

"How are you feeling Bub?" I asked her.

"I'm doing fine, I'm just thinking about Brynn. Do you really want Brynn?" I didn't really know what to say. But then I thought of the perfect thing to say.

"I just want you to know that one day, I want to be the dad of your kids, and I want to have our own kids. If you want to take Brynn, I'll be there for you and help and every step of the way." 

"You know the most perfect things to say babe."

Lilis POV:
Cole and I finally knew our answer. We called Nat and told her to come to the apartment.

"She's here!" Lili called from the living room, I sat down on the couch.

"Nat, we know you are going through a lot right now, and as much as we love Brynn, I'm just not ready to take on that right now. We have set, and would barely be home for Brynn."