Chapter 3

Cody p.o.v...

I walked home kicking stones in front of me 'for fuck sake' I thought 'why do people always have to push shit' I unlocked my front door and trailed inside, throwing my shoes on the floor. My dad was sat in the living room watching tv "fetch me a beer kid" he said happily. 'He's never like this' I quietly walked towards the fridge and opened it grabbing a beer for my dad. I cautiously walked into the living room to reveal my dad sat with  what appeared to be a young woman in her mid thirties with long brown hair that flowed over her shoulders, dark brown eyes and she was wearing a black skimpy dress. "Hi sweetie" she said in the kind of voice you'd use for a two year old. "Hi" I replied quietly not making eye contact. I gave my dad the beer and ran upstairs into my room slamming the door. "That piece of shit, stupid asshole" I screamed at nothing. So my dad turns all nice just because he has a girl round. Well I guess that means I can be the fucked up one for once. I stormed off back downstairs and went into the kitchen "make us a sandwich will ya!" I heard my dad yell from the other room. "No!" I yelled back and then silence... suddenly I heard someone walking in and I thought it was my dad until that girl walked in. "Don't worry honey your dad won't hurt you" she said getting out some bread. "Who are you?" I asked kinda angrily "me oh I'm just your dads new slut" 'great' I thought walking out 'just great'. I was about to return to my room when my dad suddenly grabbed my sleeve. He leaned up to my ear "if u fuck this up I will make your life a living hell. Got it?" I nodded anxiously and he released me. I took this time to sprint upstairs 'my life is already a living hell, bastard' I thought. I threw myself graciously on my bed and curled up in my blankets. I was rudely interrupted by my phone buzzing. ' who the fuck is that' I lifted my phone to my face to see a text from Beau. It read 'meet me in the woods in five minutes' that's weird 'what does she want' I thought angrily but got up anyway. I jumped out my window swiftly landing on my feet and sprinting off to the woods 'I hope that bitch is okay'.