favorite friend, where nothing's wrong when nothing's true

FFFFFFFFFFF YES I KNOW THIS IS LIKE A WEEK LATE 

----------

Hey

So

This is a chapter for GennaJ8232

Aka the most freaking amazing person I know

I...don't even know how to start this ha.

Um.

Lemme put it this way.

I love you.

A lot.

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you.

To put as simply as I can, you're the very definition of a best friend.

You helped save my life, you know that? You helped remind that I'm not alone, that I'm not totally worthless, that I have things to live for. Especially this last year, trying to help me through my chronophobia and whatnot.

Quite frankly, I don't know how you've put up with me for so long. I'm so over-emotional, I'm phenomenally boring, I'm awkward, I make fun of everything that moves, I'm passive aggressive as hell, and I'm a flat-out bitch sometimes.

But you're still here? Somehow? (Honestly I would've abandoned me a long time ago if I was the one dealing with this)

Thank you so, so much, for just...being here. Thank you for being my friend, for giving me a reason to keep going.

You're an amazing person, and again, I can't begin to fathom why you put up with me.

We've had a lot of good times, and a lot of my best memories involve you, so thanks for that too. Hell, you're even the reason I have this name!

I wish I could be a better friend to you. You've always been there for me, always backing me up and saving me from myself, and I wish more than anything I could be half as good a friend to you as you are to me.

So this is all just me trying to explain how much you mean to me and probably failing because I'm not good at expressing myself, but you probably get it anyways because you know both of things already.

Thanks a million for being my platonic soulmate, and I'm sorry I'm such a mess ^^

(wow guess what I'm frikkin crying)

-Rush💙

*reaches up to hug you*