Ending One - Happily Ever After

Y/N's P.O.V

I took my glove off and leaned down, running my fingers in the cold water, before flicking it towards Jim.

"New suit, really?" He glared at me and I rolled my eyes, putting my glove back on.

"You ok up there, Moran?" I asked and he flicked the red dot sight on and off. It didn't take me long to figure that it was morse code.
- U - C - K - O - F - F
"Love you too, Seb."

"You're both acting like children." Jim sighed and I walked up to him.
He was stressed and I knew why, we all had a bad feeling.

"I love you, you know that, right?" I muttered, hugging him. He returned the hug, leaning down and kissing my lips gently.

"Yeah. The queen to my king. We all know the queen is the strongest piece on the board and I wouldn't have got this far without you." He smiled.
"I love you too."

"Ew, get a room." Sebastian fake gagged, pointing the red dot at us. Jim broke the hug and I glared in the assassin's direction.

"Shut it, Moran." I grabbed Jim's tie and pulled him into a kiss, ignoring the gagging sound coming from Sebastian.
The kiss was quick, passionate and messy, ending as the door swung open, revealing Sherlock and Mika.

"Hello Sherlock, Mika." Jim said, his cheeks tinted red. I fixed his tie and turned my back to him, just as he pulled me into his chest, placing his hands on my stomach.

"What do you want?" Sherlock asked suspiciously and took a step towards us. Jim pulled me back as Seb took aim, letting them know that he was there.

"You two. Dead." I smiled innocently, watching as their expressions never changed.

"Come on darling, don't be so modest. That's not the only thing we want." Jim chuckled.
"We want everything."

"A ransom." Mika scoffed.
"Naturally, you will go for brute force over logical thinking, Y/N. That's always what you do." I reached for my gun, but Jim grabbed my hand.

"Ah, Ah, not yet. We still have to let them make the decision." Jim let go of me and I walked around the pool.

"A decision?" Sherlock asked, obviously intrigued. I walked closer to the curly haired detective, a small smirk on my face.

"The bombs." Jim said calmly.
"You two have to decide, bang goes the clock tower? Or boom goes the prison?" I was practically close enough to reach out and touch the detective and I could have sworn I saw his pupils dilate.
Mika looked at me in anger.

"I cared for you! I-" I snapped my head towards her.

"You left me to die." She fell silent quickly.
"I'd make your decision quickly. Tick tock."

"Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock." Jim echoed And I turned around, walking back to him.

"The prison." Sherlock said as soon as I got back to Jim.

"Are you sure?" Sherlock's expression didn't change, be barely moved besides the quick nod of his head. I pulled out a gun, firing one bullet, hitting Mika directly in between the eyes.
The detective flinched and looked down to her corpse.

"You killed her!" I copied Sherlock, nodding my head once.
"Your sister!"

"How many times?! Not my sister!" Moriarty wrapped his arm around my waist and I dropped the gun.
"Sorry, James."

"Come on, sweetheart, you know that's not my name." He tightened his grip on me and I smirked a little.
"Sherlock, I have one last favour for you."

"What is it, Moriarty?" Sherlock asked impatiently and Jim walked towards the detective, pulling me with him.

"Press the button." Sherlock just glared at us.

"Tick. Tock. Sher-lock." I smirked and he took the phone from Jim's hand and pressed the red button. The phone made a farting sound and Jim laughed, pulling out a remote from his pocket.

"I warned you Sherlock, I told you I would burn you." Moriarty smiled and pressed a button on it.
There was s low rumble that could be heard.

"You blew them both up." Sherlock was rapidly loosing his patience.
"Of course you did."

"And John? In that bonfire, you're welcome." I shrugged.

"That was Charles Magnussen." Sherlock stated and I clapped my hands.

"Yes, but he owed me a favour and I thought I'd take the opportunity."  Sherlock's eyes showed pure hatred.

"Sebastian, do the honours." The red laser appeared on the detective's chest.
"A little lower, lower, fire." The detective was shot in the lower half of his torso and Jim grabbed my hand, running us both out of here.
Sebastian appeared only minutes later and we all got into the car.

~Time Skip~

"Terrorists James Moriarty, Sebastian Moran, Y/N L/N are still on the loose! Moriarty and Moran both are known bombers, whereas L/N is a highly trained ass-" I changed the channel to a more kid friendly one and Sebastian groaned.

"I was once a murderous assassin and bomber and now the only weapons I deal with are babies diapers. They got one thing right on the news, though. You really are an ass." I threw the remote at Sebastian and he laughed.

"Seb, you're babysitting again." Jim said, walking in.

"What happened to 'settle down, have a normal life, only kill on weekends'?" I laughed and Jim rolled his eyes. 

"No one is going to die tonight, we are going out." I passed my baby over to Sebastian, who already had his hands full.
"Seb, make sure Jim Jr. and Andrew get to sleep on time."

"Yeah, yeah, go out and have fun." Jim took my hand and pulled me outside our small house.
We moved to (favourite country (obviously not England)) and I gave birth to twins. Jim Moriarty Jr. and Andrew Scott Moriarty.