06| Real Life

I walked onto the set of Teen Wolf, anxiety and nerves racking my body. I fiddle with the sleeves on my jacket, a nervous tick I developed as I approached the sign saying 'Teen Wolf Cast Member's Parking-lot' in my car and parked up.

My mind flooded with paranoia and doubt that none of them will like me as I grabbed my bag to take to my trailer and climb out of the jet black jeep and lock it behind me, walking over to the trailers to find Jeff.

I glance around intimidated as I knock on the trailer that says 'Director Jeff' on it, the man behind the door opened it and smiled at me, "Maia" he smiles and walks down the steps so he's beside me.

I smile at him as he leads me to my new trailer where I'll be staying for the rest of the filming of season 5 of Teen Wolf, he grabs the keys and unlocks the trailer door that reads 'Lily Arsen/Maia Scott' the new threat in town along side Theo Raeken.

I smile and walk inside, placing my bag down and sitting on the bed, "hair and makeup in 10 minutes" Jeff says as he leaves and a smile spread across my lips.

Realising how different my life's going to be now in the world of acting is enough to fill my body with happiness and joy.