13| Real life

I sit at the table with the other, Holland on my right and Dylan on my left as we all talk, I get to know each person more and more each passing day.

My brown hair falls behind me in beach waves and my salmon pink dress pulls together my figure perfectly as I talk with Shelley across from me I don't notice Dylan's eyes gazing at me.

Scott snaps his fingers in front of Dylan and chuckles with a slight wink, "you're so isn't her" he whisper so no one on the table can hear.

Dylan rolls his eyes back, "no I don't, I haven't long spilt up with Britt Scott" Dylan grumbles, as Scott sighs, wishing his best friend would be happy again.

I play with the necklace round my neck as everyone orders there food and I decide to order a cheese burger with chips and beans, Holland and Shelley look at me and giggle as they order more adult, fancy meals.

"What?" I whine and pout, looking between the pairas I pick up my drink and swirl it round in the wine glass.

"You, you have such a childish personality I love it" Holland smile and nudges her new best friend slightly as all three giggle.

The boys look over at us girls and slowly shake their heads, chuckling, knowing what the three of us are like when we're together.

As the night goes on and chat for the next few hours, I had taken my shoes on and crossed my legs on the booth seat I was on, Dylan was drinking more alcohol with Posey and having their own little competition to see who can down there's the quickest... this started a few rounds ago, I giggle to myself at the thought. Dylan Sprayberry and Cody was either at the bar or flirting with a girl, as the two girls were talking beside her still as I join in the conversation.

"So Shelley... hows things with you and Tyler?" Holland asks as I lean forward slightly, intrigued for the answer.

She giggles and brushes a strand of hair out of her face, "I don't know what you mean" Shelley replies, lying straight through her teeth.

"Oh we've heard you in trailers together and sneaking off in the middle of the night etc" I smile widely and glance over at Dylan and Tyler drinking.

"Oh shush" she blushes widely as my brown eyes captures Dylan's and we hold our gaze, captivated in each other's eyes, after a few moments I shake my head slightly and look away quickly, thinking and rubbing my head, slightly intoxicated.