Panic! Panic! Panic!

Lizzie's POV

Panic. Panic. Panic. Panic. Panic. Panic. PANIC!

I can't hear anything. Only water. It's like there's and ocean inside my head.

Calm down. It's ok. Breathe. Breathe.

I look up to see a the principal moving his mouth. I can't hear a word he's saying.

"What!?" I shout.

I'm scared. I look over and see that Ennard came in, he walked up to me and hugged me. I start to cry. Ennard pulled back and used sign language. 'Mommy and Daddy are coming, don't worry. Calm down.' I smiled. And hugs him again.

About 12 minutes have passed and my mom and dad came in. They brought me and Ennard to the ear doctor. I'd rather stay deaf then have my parents spend all that money on me..

Funtime Freddy's POV

Me, Lolbit and Foxy are in the same class, I told her about the 'incident'.

Lolbit is bummed about that, but Foxy is worrying.

"F-Foxy, cal-calm down, I-I'm sure B-Ba-Baby's per-fectly f-fine." I say, trying to reassure her.

"Sure? Sure doesn't mean certain! What if she's in pain!" Foxy whisper-yelled at me.

"Ahem. I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation with my teaching. Now, what are you going on about."

"Lizzie!" Foxy said, "She was bullied, they took of her hearing aid and crushed it.. Noah told me.."

"I-I wat-watched it a-all happ-en." I rubbed my arm.

"Oh."

Lizzie's POV

The doctor was adjusting my hearing aids. I could hear again. I felt better. A lot better.

"Now, Liz, you got to be carful of these ones. There expensive." My mom said.

'Expensive'. That word was going through my mind.

"It wasn't me.. it was a...." I mumbled the last part, I don't think they heard it.

"It was a what?" My mom asked.

I felt the tears set in.

"A b-bully.." I said more clear.

"Oh.... oh dear..."

Time Skip To After School

I was sitting in my room. I got a call. I looked at the number. Freddy.

"Hey, Freddy.."

"Hey, B-Baby.. g-got some ne-new hearing a-aids?"

"Yeah... I'm scared to come back to school, though.."

"Oh, it's ok. W-we'll stay b-by you a-and make su-sure you're o-okay!"

"Thanks, Fred, that's really sweet of you." I smiled.

"Well, I have to go, bye Fred."

"Bye, B-Baby."

I smiled, I'm glad I meet them. I really am.