Practice

Updated/Edited 1/2/21

*Rhy's Prov.*

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard my phone go off. Groaning quietly, I roll over and turn off my phone. 'I wish I didn't have to get up so early.'
I lay on my bed for a little bit before deciding to get up, or my Dad will make me. I push off the covers to the side and start to get ready for the day.

I walk over to my light switch and turn it on due to the fact that it is still dark outside. Besides, it is only 5.00am in the morning. Getting my clothes for the day, I decided to wear a sports bra instead of my binder. I'm sure most people know not to work out in a binder, its really just common sense.

To summarize it, wearing binders and working out is a big no no. Once I finished putting my outfit on I moved over to my little door mirror and took a look.

*Without the bag*

*Without the bag*

I look at myself up and down, 'Damn I've changed a lot...' And to think I went from a fragile girl to a young man, kind of proud of myself. 

*What you used to look like*⬆

*How you look now* ⬆

(But with this earing

(But with this earing. Yes I know its Tae's but in this he doesn't have it and it's in one ear.)

I stare at myself for a few seconds before looking away and grabbing my things. Which concludes of my bag that has my headphones, phone, and all my other stuff I need. Even my binder, regardless of practice I always put it on afterwards. Quickly I brushed my hair and put my shoes on, grabbing my backpack and heading out.

*Manager-Nim Prov. (Your Dad)*

After hearing my 'Son's' alarm go off, I decide to get up as well. 'Might as well go slow since I don't have to meet the boys till 9.' I despise my 'son', or should I say my daughter? I don't like the fact that SHE'S transgender, I don't approve of it. She wants to get top surgery but im not gonna let her. Shes a girl, and she will forever be a girl.

She even wants to be a Kpop idol, that I don't mind. But she is going to be in a girl group, not a boy group. And that's final. Soon enough I finish getting ready and start to walk to the studio to meet the boys.

*Rhys Prov.*

As I get closer to the studio I pull up my hood and walk in. Once I walk in I heard 7 boys talking. And to my luck, once I walked in it all stopped. Regardless, I don't stop walking to the front desk. Walking up to the women there and she smiles. "Good morning Rhys" She whispers and I simply nodded back before heading to the practice room I use.

*Yes it's the same as BTS's*

I walk into the room and see Kao, my one and only actual friend. She's the best in my eyes, unlike others she doesn't judge me. Kaos my noona, but in more ways than others, shes more or so like my mom in certain times.

(This is Kao ⬆)

(This is Kao ⬆)

"Hey Rhys!" She says and runs over to hug me. I smiled a bit and hugged her back as she ruffled my hair. "Hows my young man doing?" She asked.

"I'm doing fine Kao." I say and she shrugs. "Stop saying that Rhys, I know your just saying it so you won't have to talk to me." She says.

"Maybe..." I say and she shrugs again. "Well, better start, might as well get to dance for a little bit before your dad comes." She says. "Yeah.." I replied, going and setting my bag down. You see here, my 'dad', doesn't like me dancing to boy songs. Stupid I know, he wants me to dance to girl songs which is why I get here early to dance to whatever I want. In a lot of ways hes really controlling. Which is why Kao meets me here since she doesn't have to go to work till 9.

So she gets here to eat and then we dance together, either that or we freestyle. Or we just do Kpop random dance. It's funner that way, I take my jacket off and walk to the middle of the room.

"So, what do you want to do today Kao?" I ask her. "I don't know..... Freestyle?" She says. "Sure. You first?" I ask but she declines. "Nope, your going first." She said and walked over to her phone to get the music ready.

"Alright..." I mutter and the music comes on and I start dancing.

Rip XXXTentacion 😭

I finish and I hear the door open. I turn around and I see, Kao, the 7 people I saw earlier, and my dad....

"I'm disappointed in you..."